• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something to think about...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Nebraska fans pretty much willed our team to victory yesterday. This reminds me of attending the 1974 Sugar Bowl game. Nebraska was down 10-0 and Florida had a first and goal at our one yd line late in the game. Most of the Nebraska fans in attendance were in the endzone Florida tried to score in.

All of Florida's 4 downs were drowned out by thousands of screaming Nebraska fans. Nebraska responded with a goal line stand and then drove 99yds to paydirt! Nebraska then kicked 2 FGs to finish out that game 13-10!

Myself, my Mom, Dad, and younger sister were already on our feet, but one Nebraska fan turned around and yelled to the Nebraska fans sitting on their hands to get off of their goddamn asses, {those were his exact words!} and cheer for our team!!!

I still get goosebumps thinking about that!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be part of it. I just saw a team get out if its own way long enough for Taylor to make some plays. Be nice if they could do that for a whole game against an FBS opponent.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe this is proof that when this team stays focused, they are capable of avoiding errors which would allow them to actually beat a team better than Arkansas St. Most of the issues we've seen this team have are coaching related because it happens so frequently.