• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something to Remember

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as the two games were (and they were pretty bad) Michigan still came away with the W. Now consider the 2007, Michigan started off with two really bad loses, but were able to recover and have a good season, ending with defeating a Florida team of Meyer and Tebow, and if it weren't for late season injuries to Henne and Hart, maybe they could have done more.

So to make a long story short, don't give up the ship! This bye week could not have come at a better time. If Gardner can calm down, and be the player he has shown he is capable of being, the lines gel and other problems fixed and they go on a run for the rest of the season, these past two games will become little more than footnotes.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is the 2007 team had a lot of talent. And the bad losses were to good teams were as the two bad wins of 2013 were to bad teams. If UofM looked bad against top 25 talent I would say yes I see the comparisons but against Akron and UConn...not so much.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is the 2007 team had a lot of talent. And the bad losses were to good teams were as the two bad wins of 2013 were to bad teams. If UofM looked bad against top 25 talent I would say yes I see the comparisons but against Akron and UConn...not so much.

While I cannot totally disagree, there is some talent on this team. It is just young and raw. And I'm not saying they have the same ceiling as 2007. Just saying that this team can recover from this tail spin and still have a good, if not great year.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I cannot totally disagree, there is some talent on this team. It is just young and raw. And I'm not saying they have the same ceiling as 2007. Just saying that this team can recover from this tail spin and still have a good, if not great year.

Every scholarship guy on UofM should be better than any guy on Akron and most of UCONN. I get we have talent and think Hokes's recruiting classes have been great. But UofM is making a lot of bad teams look good right now.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every scholarship guy on UofM should be better than any guy on Akron and most of UCONN. I get we have talent and think Hokes's recruiting classes have been great. But UofM is making a lot of bad teams look good right now.

As the '07 team made App State look better (because they were already "good" but talent wise we still should have dominated).

Listen, I am completely picking up what you are laying down, but remember the top end talent Hoke has recurit is at best a true sophmore. More talent will fill in the coming year, building depth, and the talent they have needs to be seasoned, and that takes time. A lot of these mistakes are correctable, and I expect Hoke to correct them.