• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something BIG brewing in Lincoln

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have someone I trust that told me that an agreement had been met and it was legally binding. They said it was a four year deal, but it could change based on market conditions to be in Scott's favor. The gist of it was, SCOTT FROST would be the coach for 2018, and Mike Riley was being terminated.

I have talked to this person since then, but we do NOT talk about coaching changes other than bitch and moan about that current football game for that weekend. Yes, this person is an avid Nebraska Cornhusker fan. Since I am heavily left brained, I do not feel the need to pester someone about something that they told me is a fact when I trust this person. Good enough for me, details will come out later since the contract still had to have the Ts crossed and the Is dotted.

How did this person know it? No comment. None of your business.

The reason I said buttoned up was because it did not seem anyone over in Nebraska had heard anything. I was hoping some of you had heard something to either shoot it down or maybe confirm it.

Which means, I was told something that I should not have been told, but this person was so giddy with the news they wanted to tell someone, and it was me.

How is it I heard it? Maybe because this person and I have a very long term relationship of some sort.

I was excited to share the news and I wanted to tell the other Cornhusker fans to help them remain calm. I know I have not sweated the coaching hire one Iota. But some of you seem to have been sweating it. Which means, people here do not trust me.

Next time, I am not telling anyone on this board anything I have been told. I am also contemplating leaving this forum over this issue.

Enjoy Playoff Weekend.
Wow, didnt know my post offended you so much. Sorry about that. I was just having fun because well everybody had their "source" and nobody wanted to jinx it or be the one who let it out and change Scotts mind, i get it. But at one point the rumors were so rampant and diverse it was completely laughable.