• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something BIG brewing in Lincoln

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SpiritedThinCalf-size_restricted.gif
LOL !! hey I member this un
Huskerin Big10

LOL !!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Minny like that......embarrassing. Minny should have been a win......or at least a much closer game.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butch Jones was just axed by Tennessee..... Nebraska better start moving!

4-5 Tennessee lost by 33 on the road to a 4-5 Missouri. Tennessee is now 4-6, Missouri is 5-5. Tennessee's coach is fired.

4-5 Nebraska lost by 33 on the road to a 4-5 Minnesota. Nebraska is now 4-6, Minnesota is 5-5.

Missouri and Minnesota begin with the letter M, the second letter is an I, and then two consonants.

Missouri left the Big 12 and is beating former blueblood SEC teams.

Former Blueblood Nebraska left the Big 12 and is losing to lower echelon Big Ten teams.

Come on Bill Moos, cook the goose, make cous cous, drink some juice, get loose, don't fall for the ruse, and make the news.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was wrong about Moos making an announcement yesterday or today.

Looks like he's keeping his word to the letter.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was wrong about Moos making an announcement yesterday or today.

Looks like he's keeping his word to the letter.
As a person who is very adamant about holding true to my word regardless, i was wholeheartedly hoping he would stay true to his word even if Riley deserved to be fired, he already said he wouldnt in the middle of the season unless Riley became an asshat and so he already made the promise by stating it alone.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a person who is very adamant about holding true to my word regardless, i was wholeheartedly hoping he would stay true to his word even if Riley deserved to be fired, he already said he wouldnt in the middle of the season unless Riley became an asshat and so he already made the promise by stating it alone.

I was thinking he may announce that Iowa would be Riley's last game.

That would have fallen under the guidelines that he doesn't fire coaches during the season.

It's going to be interesting how Riley is let go. There is no real nice way of firing someone. I guess the retirement angle showed a lack of participation amongst the powers that be.

We all know you're finished Riley. Now kindly go away.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking he may announce that Iowa would be Riley's last game.

That would have fallen under the guidelines that he doesn't fire coaches during the season.

It's going to be interesting how Riley is let go. There is no real nice way of firing someone. I guess the retirement angle showed a lack of participation amongst the powers that be.

We all know you're finished Riley. Now kindly go away.
if he states it prior to the game then that is before the season is over as the season isnt over til all 4 quarters are played of the final game. My way of looking at it anyway. I can see Riley announcing some form of retirement or mutual parting himself at the beginning halftime or end if not i see Moos doing it saturday in a presser but not friday