• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Solace For Some Of Our Fans

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Cubs fan. My mother died last year at 93. Every time I called her she would always ask about the Cubs and how they were doing. She couldn't see her last few years and as my daughter said, "now she can actually see them in the WS". So while I am happy about the Cubs, it does little to offset the disappointment that this football season has brought.
Well you'll have something else to swtich to on Sat. night when it starts going south in South Bend.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's irritating is that a city like chicago is among the crappiest sports in the nation.

It definitely was, for sure. But the Blackhawks have helped our cause with 3 Stanley Cups.

Chicago is such a great baseball city and we have 1 World Series championship, between two teams since since 1917.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's irritating is that a city like chicago is among the crappiest sports in the nation.

Boston was in the same boat until 2000 then it all started changing perhaps things can start going the other way for the city of Chicago.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of feel like if one or two of the franchises in the city start winning it puts pressure on the others to start winning as well and usually brings the change to make that happen.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of feel like if one or two of the franchises in the city start winning it puts pressure on the others to start winning as well and usually brings the change to make that happen.

Blackhawks have been winning, Cubs have overhauled their front office and ownership and now are contenders. Bears and Sox are a lost cause.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly and offense went from great 1st half, great calling plays and BOOM they folded until the end. D again did a good job tonight. No blame to the. Special teams 4 mistakes that cost this team points each time. ST coach needs to get fired. They been bad way to long now.

Overall its a close win and its at home I will take it. Its a step forward but not by much. Its nice to win a Close game for once.

Stars of the game:
Jones
Rochell
Morgan
Vaughn
Adams
Luke
ESB
Stepherson

Non stars:
Pride
Smythe