• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some interesting TIDBITS..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton, In my job, I could be out of work five minutes from now, same as most people, so yes, I would work a job that paid a half million a year on a year to year contract basis. Assistant coaches are a very fluid bunch, most programs change asst coaches a ton, hell, look at WVU since Holgorsen came, look at Ohio State how many assts Meyer has gone through. I am very glad that Holgorsen has progressed in his job, has learned to effectively coach, but I don't understand him turning down the generous offer for the given reasons. I get Lyons not wanting to sign assts long term, all I have to do is remember paying Efore DC pay for being an ineffective position coach.

Not the same brother....if part of your job is to recruit talent to the school and they ask you how long are you going to be there what are you going to say to them? Its more than a coaching job ..its a relationship building/mentor job as well..

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I asked Slaton Saturday night...

Do you believe?
Somehow I envision this is how Slaton and bb's discussion went:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I envision this is how Slaton and bb's discussion went:

You won't believe this but a Blues Brothers reference did come up!! BBW said the team is on a mission from God! LOL!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump... to count the number of dislikes in this thread...