• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some good news that slipped through the cracks Yesterday

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that would be a huge win for us. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I remember last year when we kept hearing that Prosise could be coming back. The guy still can't complete a game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that would be a huge win for us. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I remember last year when we kept hearing that Prosise could be coming back. The guy still can't complete a game.
But to be fair to Chris Carson, he hasn't (yet anyway) proven to be a candybone like Prosise. Pete tends to be pretty conservative with health predictions, so I think there is a decent chance we see him on the field again this season. Hopefully it's in time to get in the groove before the playoffs. Running game needs a boost big time.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But to be fair to Chris Carson, he hasn't (yet anyway) proven to be a candybone like Prosise. Pete tends to be pretty conservative with health predictions, so I think there is a decent chance we see him on the field again this season. Hopefully it's in time to get in the groove before the playoffs. Running game needs a boost big time.

If you read up on his college career, he is not a stranger to serious injuries.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read up on his college career, he is not a stranger to serious injuries.
Yeah, I know he had an injury issue in his last year at OSU that presumably knocked down his draft stock. I don't follow CFB anywhere near as much as NFL, so I'll admit that ignorance up front. Hopefully he ends up like Isaac Bruce or Fred Taylor, who were both labeled as fragile players early in their careers.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know he had an injury issue in his last year at OSU that presumably knocked down his draft stock. I don't follow CFB anywhere near as much as NFL, so I'll admit that ignorance up front. Hopefully he ends up like Isaac Bruce or Fred Taylor, who were both labeled as fragile players early in their careers.

I don't either. But I remember reading a few articles about him after he started to make a name for himself in camp. He had a few injuries in college. That's not to say that he will always be injury prone but it is a concern.

Prosise I think just has weak ankles.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with Prosise going on IR, this is encouraging news. In the meantime, let's hope that Duane Brown doesn't miss any time and that Rawls can start putting some good games together like we know he's capable of doing.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats great however I am a believer that it is hard to go through an injury having surgery and coming back especially the same season. I once herd that if you come into the season limping your more than likely will be leaving that season limping

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Davis to the active roster. This is his shot with this team.