• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Solid Win

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was about time the Raiders got off the schneid on the road, eastern TZ, a long time coming, but most of all I hope this becomes a defining game for the team.

This was a game the Raiders should win on paper, but so often in the recent past has become a classic example of what was wrong with the team, not able to close out an opponent on the road, particularly on the East Coast.

JDR looks like he has this team ready to play at the opening kick off, and much like he played, has taught some good fundamentals to his players. So far his calm demeanor and tough image have rubbed off on the Raiders in a most positive fashion.

I LOVE Monday after a win like that, it just makes the day so much better.

What say you all.....

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a long ways we've come from that first game.. JDR and his coaching staff have these guys playing great ball..
Carr looks like the BEST young QB in the game right now, by far!! I mean he looks really good!! He's put the team on his back, and said follow me.. Then you got Amari Cooper who can't be covered, the guy is always open!!
What do you think about the RAIDERS prized Rookie Cooper btw??

What i like about this young team?? They don't know the RAIDERS past, they just playing for the now..
We will have some ups and downs this season, cuz it's a young team.. But it's easy to see the future is Silver and Black..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, looks like the D is starting to turn it up a bit.. 5 Sacks, 2 by Mack!! Aldon Smith is looking better by the game as well.. The RAIDER RUN D is good with Big Dan Williams!! But it's beat up right now.. It's really missing starter Jelly Ellis, and key back up Mayowa and a few others.. We need them healthy!!

And big props to the OL!! They playing like a TOP 5 unit right now!! Carr has time, and they opening BIG holes in the RUN game.. Trench Wars!! Go Raiders!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a long ways we've come from that first game.. JDR and his coaching staff have these guys playing great ball..
Carr looks like the BEST young QB in the game right now, by far!! I mean he looks really good!! He's put the team on his back, and said follow me.. Then you got Amari Cooper who can't be covered, the guy is always open!!
What do you think about the RAIDERS prized Rookie Cooper btw??

What i like about this young team?? They don't know the RAIDERS past, they just playing for the now..
We will have some ups and downs this season, cuz it's a young team.. But it's easy to see the future is Silver and Black..

Coooooop!

Definitely lives up to the pre-season billing and then some, getting raves from just about everyone who watches him play, has a great first step and has been able to shake any single cover, getting yac almost every catch. This young man is making an early move on ROY.

Murray has days like he did yesterday and this team is going places, 27 points will win us some games. 2-1 feels pretty good right now.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coooooop!

Definitely lives up to the pre-season billing and then some, getting raves from just about everyone who watches him play, has a great first step and has been able to shake any single cover, getting yac almost every catch. This young man is making an early move on ROY.

Murray has days like he did yesterday and this team is going places, 27 points will win us some games. 2-1 feels pretty good right now.
Everybody that does RAIDER games says he has HOF talent.. It's crazy how good he is.. Oh, and the 6-3 230 4.3 40 Murray?? Dude can RUN!! As much as i like those two?? Carr is the man bro.. 2-1 indeed feels good..