• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soccer is not a sport in the USA

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mostly a fitness activity for girls, immigrants and failure/risk adverse..... not played by good athletes... fans are weird

only good thing... you can safely go to the bathroom or eat and come back in a half hour or so and be reasonably sure you wont miss anything

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know trolls get banned on SportsHoopla. You're not at espn anymore, noob.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mostly a fitness activity for girls, immigrants and failure/risk adverse..... not played by good athletes... fans are weird

only good thing... you can safely go to the bathroom or eat and come back in a half hour or so and be reasonably sure you wont miss anything

I bet you are in super shape as well. Trim, fit and can run constantly for 90 minutes at a time.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a bar watching Mexico Panama otherwise I would love to have some fun with this

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he's been banned but his post wasn't that bad. Soccer is a beating to watch. I usually watch the World Cup by I can't say I'd ever watch it at any other time. Growing up in L.A. I played it and had fun, but watching an entire game? I can't see it. Maybe in person but never on tv.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he's been banned but his post wasn't that bad. Soccer is a beating to watch. I usually watch the World Cup by I can't say I'd ever watch it at any other time. Growing up in L.A. I played it and had fun, but watching an entire game? I can't see it. Maybe in person but never on tv.

That's great, personal choice and all. :usa2:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have every right to not like soccer. I'm not going to argue about it...we all like different things.

It's not that I don't like it, I just find it boring to watch. I love playing it. Maybe it will be big here one day but if it is, I think it will be years away.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's merit to what you wrote, however that is not what defines "sport"