• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So.......

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to get a little worried about this game. The offense isn't moving the ball much at all, the defense is spending a lot of time on the field and the f*cking punt team runs into the kicker for the 2nd or 3rd time this season. Their killing me!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA will not allow UM to go to a bowl game with a possible passing combination of Rud(c)ock to Butt. NO! "He finds Butt in the end zone!" No, no, no. AND...OMG! "Butt, the tight end..."

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad weather is making this a very slow game.......Harbs called up a screen to Butt which worked well.......I would like to see more of that.....They have thrown 3 or 4 quick bubble screens/hitches to the wideouts that were played well by Maryland......Leave that play in the locker room in the second half it isn't working......Stick with the TE screens draws, trap plays.....They seem to be working......Go deep to Chesson a few more times.....He's open Rudock just can't hit him!!!!!!!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbs does what I ask and throws a screen and it goes for a TD......Just keep doing that Jimmy boy......They can't defend it.......Stay with what works until they figure it out......

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I said keep throwing to Chesson eventually he would catch one, but apparently a end around for 66 yards with Chesson works just as well.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense needs to be more explosive.....It will be in time, but the defense is Light years ahead of the offense......We need some big play makers coming to AA in this class coming up in 2016......Defense is still solid against inferior opponets......Kinda has the feeling that someone is going to exploit it eventually and then I'll have to remind myself it's Harbs first year.

wolverlion

Father of 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not comfortable with our QB still, but that Defense!!! Man they are mean, nasty and flying to the ball!

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Blue.. I got my yellow M shirt on and Ive been celebrating :doobs: their W

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense needs to be more explosive.....It will be in time, but the defense is Light years ahead of the offense......We need some big play makers coming to AA in this class coming up in 2016......Defense is still solid against inferior opponets......Kinda has the feeling that someone is going to exploit it eventually and then I'll have to remind myself it's Harbs first year.

Our defense looks better as the game goes on, especially the pass rush. The secondary concerns me a little. There were more than a few catchable balls their WRs dropped. Our guys were close, but not close enough to get a hand in the way. We also got beat on a few early slant routes.

Don't get me wrong, I think our defense is good. I just don't think it's as good as the media hype is building them out to be at this point in time.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as the defense keeps playing like this, the offense has time to catch up.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the SportsHoopla @UM Fire.. I don't expect a mirale either. A possible 6-6 season and a bowl birth is what i've been thinking

Thanks @BUD I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces from the CBS days here. Back then I posted under UMFireGregRob. I'm not allowing myself to get too hyped up, but I've been impressed with the progress the team has made. Especially the OL.

This week I'm hoping not to see a repeat of the 9-6 game; however, I'm thinking that's what we're going to get. My hope is that NW's WR have the same issues holding onto the ball that BYU and MDs WRs had. I love that fact that our defense has only allowed 31 points (6.2 per game). It's just too bad the offense also gave up an additional 7.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't ask for a better start.....All facets looking good again........Is it luck? Or is it coaching........I'm slowly believing in this team........I was never expecting to contend for a BIG 10 title this year, but hey I think we might be contenders this year.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take down little brother next week and we become legitimate contenders and Urban Meyer will start shaking in his shoes.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say we are legit contenders as of today. Three straight shutouts! Even against mediocre offenses it is hard to get the goose egg, let alone three. This defense is the best in the conference, if not the nation! And while the offense could still use improvement, that defense will give this Michigan squad a solid chance every week.

wolverlion

Father of 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys have a confidence without cockiness that I love. There is a swagger in this team, and very nice to see it. They believe!

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't ask for a better start.....All facets looking good again........Is it luck? Or is it coaching........I'm slowly believing in this team........I was never expecting to contend for a BIG 10 title this year, but hey I think we might be contenders this year.

I think it's a combination. You can't deny the coaching staff has made this team look better every week they came out. There is some luck to catching BYU playing their worst game of the season (part of that was because of our D), catching Maryland in the rain where both teams dropped easily catchable balls, and Northwestern's anemic offense while they were still unbeaten and in the top 15.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a combination. You can't deny the coaching staff has made this team look better every week they came out. There is some luck to catching BYU playing their worst game of the season (part of that was because of our D), catching Maryland in the rain where both teams dropped easily catchable balls, and Northwestern's anemic offense while they were still unbeaten and in the top 15.
Agreed, didn't BYU start a freshman QB? Same with Northwestern right? I'd like to see the defense shut down a veteran QB to make me feel more comfortable......Next week against MSU should be more telling.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, didn't BYU start a freshman QB? Same with Northwestern right? I'd like to see the defense shut down a veteran QB to make me feel more comfortable......Next week against MSU should be more telling.

BYU not by choice, but yes. When Hill went down in the opener, in came the freshman backup. He is a 20/21 year old freshman, though. If I remember his bio, he was a co-MVP of the elite 11 camp with Jameis Winston. NWs QB is a RS freshman.

I'll feel better as well if we can beat a team with a veteran QB, specifically MSU.

wolverlion

Father of 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go, it is now Sparty week! time to reestablish the pecking order in the state of Michigan!

If we can blank Sparty for 4 in a row... I may just cry on my new front lawn for all my neighbors to see, and be ok with it!