• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So with 1/3 of the season done, predictions moving forward

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you're right, but I don't think we can judge that just yet. It's just far too early to say. What I do think Hoke does is make us a consistent team. At minimum, the talent he's bringing in should assure us that should Hoke not work out - the next guy will have something to work with; which is why the first years with RR and these first years with Hoke have been less than optimal. When Lloyd took over, he had a fully healthy program, the same can be said of Moeller. Hoke has a history of turning programs around. Maybe he isn't the elite coach we need to win a national title; but I do think he's the coach that will stabilize the football program and at least allow us to get our footing again.

You need to get out more. The program is a national laughingstock. I am embarrassed to even have a discussion about the subject. When Nuts fans are rooting for us to become better so it looks more impressive on their resume when they trounce us, you know there is a problem.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get out more. The program is a national laughingstock. I am embarrassed to even have a discussion about the subject. When Nuts fans are rooting for us to become better so it looks more impressive on their resume when they trounce us, you know there is a problem.

Laughingstock is far too strong a word. Is Michigan where a lot of people expect it to be? Clearly no, but where they expect it to be is the very pinnicale of the college football world, their honestly not that far off the mark. And with the way Hoke is recruiting, many are saying Hoke will be the one to get them back there. It's just going to take some time, as I said before Rome wasn't built in a day, or in this case rebuilt after Nero (a.k.a Rich Rod) burnt it to the ground.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree, but MSU will probably beat Michigan..

Not so fast my friend!

Sure MSU had a good defense, but their offense is one of the worst in the nation. To win you need to get the ball in the endzone at least once. Somehow I don't think MSU will be doing much of that against Michigan.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little bit of good news is MSU plays this weekend while Michigan gets a extra week to prepare for them.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, 1. I think you're being over dramatic and 2. We do need to get better. But as I've said - that started 10 years ago or more. This is nothing new. So I'm not so sure why you're mad at a coach for not turning it completely around in just 3 years; not even enough time for an entire recruiting cycle? It was very easy to blame RR because he had 2 losing seasons, but Hoke hasn't even come close to that - in fact - he won our first BCS bowl in however many years in his first season. Are we "there" yet? No, but we're certainly working in that direction rather than going backwards.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rammed in the ass like I thought