• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So whom will attend the SEC Chompianship?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I'll be there in spirit.. I can't afford that trip right now.. unless tween now and then I hit big money on the lottery.. then its on like donkey kong!!

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is readily apparent from the boob tube, boobs on SportsHoopla, etc; UF has zero respect. Nobody gives us ANY chance against Bama in the SECnCG game. Many think we won't score. We have to be the most overlooked 8th ranked team eva'! A Nebraska fan just gave me shit about Vandy. Nebraska!

We have to beat the Godless semen holes to be relevant. Of course I hope we do but in unimpressive fashion. The more we're overlooked the better. The chance to see Bama screw up, like with Ole Piss, and go into panic mode is quite nice to think about.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is readily apparent from the boob tube, boobs on SportsHoopla, etc; UF has zero respect. Nobody gives us ANY chance against Bama in the SECnCG game. Many think we won't score. We have to be the most overlooked 8th ranked team eva'! A Nebraska fan just gave me shit about Vandy. Nebraska!

We have to beat the Godless semen holes to be relevant. Of course I hope we do but in unimpressive fashion. The more we're overlooked the better. The chance to see Bama screw up, like with Ole Piss, and go into panic mode is quite nice to think about.

Do you really think we can win?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think we can win?

Nope. After the FSUx game, I probably won't be able to watch it on TV...much less go to Atlanta. But at least we'll get respect if the D gang tackles Henry and we manage to score at least once.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im thankful for one thing about will grier this season.....the little he played , he did show that mcelwain can coach a decent qb with skill and that should translate into better recruits (qb and offense in general)

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im thankful for one thing about will grier this season.....the little he played , he did show that mcelwain can coach a decent qb with skill and that should translate into better recruits (qb and offense in general)

Sure did. Grier went a long way from the opener to the Ole Piss game.

With that new kid who decommitted from LSU, Grier and Harris to sit the bench, we're good at QB for awhile. We've gotta' young Oline.

Really, we should be most concerned about our D maintaining awesomeness as the O comes around.