• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the ACC in 2018?

So who wins the ACC in 2018?

• NC ST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Louisville

• Wake Forrest

• Pittsburgh

• Virginia

• Syracuse

• North Carolina

• Total voters

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only Florida St fans trying to convince themselves they upgraded at the HC position.

It's entirely possible that they didn't "upgrade" at HC and still will be a better team because of the upgrades they made at the assistant coaching positions.

The past few years under Jimbo FSU has had horrible O Line play. It's not from a lack of talent because they've had plenty of raw talent but for whatever reason it did not develop while at FSU.

The same with QBs and WRs

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that I see FSU doing much better this year. Am I the only one that wasn't even slightly impressed by the hiring of Taggart? If Francois isn't the QB, 7-6 is another real possibility.

Nah. I wasn't really impressed when he was hired at Oregon, either. But his teams tend to show improvement by the middle of the second season.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I wasn't really impressed when he was hired at Oregon, either. But his teams tend to show improvement by the middle of the second season.
Yeah kinda. WKU got somewhat decent, but USF was 4-8 in his second season. Even if he does get FSU back to relevancy, it likely won't be this year. That's what surprises me about why anyone considers them legit this year. That said, I'd pick them over Miami. Richt is a decent coach but we saw this year the same things we saw from years of UGA teams - flashes of being good, but then a lot of underachieving. ND was really the only game of the year that they looked like a team that could be contending for a conference title anywhere.