• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who is getting Destiny 2?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they lock away content and outright lie to the player base. There is this need in video games now to keep people constantly thinking about their product in some way or another so they are stretching content way too thin.

Imo, the only Destiny I'll really defend is the Taken King. They obviously put some effort into that. Vanilla Destiny was a beta and Rise of Iron was a joke.

Destiny 2 does look really good but it still means putting up with Bungie.

I've put more hours into Destiny than the next 5 games combines. I've put in 1500 hours with Destiny over 3 years. Including all DLC I've spent about $140 on the game. Yeah, I'm ok with my ROI with this game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've put more hours into Destiny than the next 5 games combines. I've put in 1500 hours with Destiny over 3 years. Including all DLC I've spent about $140 on the game. Yeah, I'm ok with my ROI with this game.
Man, I thought I was the Destiny addict on the board but I think I'm only at about 1,000 hours or so. I probably literally had a god roll of every legendary weapon impact type except for some Trials Weapons and some Raid weapons in addition to every useful exotic weapon and armor. I think I had extensive time with every subclass in PVE and every subclass except Nightstalker in PVP and I was in the top 10% in SRL on some of the tracks last I checked.

For me, Destiny 2 is one of only 4 games I've ever pre-ordered so its a slam dunk. I'm honestly only expecting it to last about 100 hours unless the PVP is better than I think it is but I expect the experience will be significantly better just based on the patrol, public events and clan system.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought I was the Destiny addict on the board but I think I'm only at about 1,000 hours or so. I probably literally had a god roll of every legendary weapon impact type except for some Trials Weapons and some Raid weapons in addition to every useful exotic weapon and armor. I think I had extensive time with every subclass in PVE and every subclass except Nightstalker in PVP and I was in the top 10% in SRL on some of the tracks last I checked.

For me, Destiny 2 is one of only 4 games I've ever pre-ordered so its a slam dunk. I'm honestly only expecting it to last about 100 hours unless the PVP is better than I think it is but I expect the experience will be significantly better just based on the patrol, public events and clan system.

I probably won't have as much free time to put into the game as I did with D1 due to life changes. But I'm sure I will put a few hundred hours into when it is all said and done.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard it looks amazing on PC and the fact I'm rocking a 1080 overclocked GTX this will be an easy buy for me.