• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who are the DT's for this draft?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are the top DT's in this draft & around what range do you draft gurus think they will go in?

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Caleb Brantley falls to us. Not sure we would take him though hear we are high on Collins.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are the top DT's in this draft & around what range do you draft gurus think they will go in?
The "range" seems to be mostly for those that read mock drafts. Once one puts a guy someplace they all follow and next thing you know the fans assume that's where he SHOULD be taken and we'll read comments on here about how dumb someone is because they personally have a guy "dropping" or ranked as they do. All it takes is one team to think a guy is a first rounder and he is. I think each team has to build their own board and what I want to hear after a pick is that we had a guy as a great value at that point. So I guess the range depends on the rater.

Good thing for us is that Jerry will eventually find a way to leak our draft board so we will know whether they were BS'ing or not after a pick...:thumb:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I've read has this draft being loaded at DE, DT, CB and S. Matches up well for us