• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so where is jacob eason transferring to?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's your QB's coach?
Which year? We’ve had a few.

Jedd Fisch — he left to be the OC at UCLA after last year

Pep Hamilton — he was OC at Stanford, then OC for the Colts, then Assistant HC/QB coach for the Browns

So who knows? That’s why it makes me think the guys we recruited just don’t have what is necessary at the CFB level, because they are being coached by Guys who were NFL guys

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geesh, a highly rated transfer leaving the SEC for PT in a QB friendly system??

If only there was a school like that out there that had a stud SR QB that will be gone after his JE's sit em out season next year...
Grier 2.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only there was a school like that out there that had a stud SR QB that will be gone after his JE's sit em out season next year...
View attachment 172142

Don’t we got that transfer from Miami up next? Is he still around?

I’d be up for Eason after Grier.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 172142

You want a dude that lost his job to a true freshman?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Notre Dame fan I would take him I'm not sure he could win the job but with what I saw from Wimbush this year he should be in the backfield as a RB. After that Notre Dame have Ian Book who is a Tommy Rees but a better runner, a RS Freshman in Davis and Phil Jurkovic one of the better QB's in this years recruiting cycle. I'm not sure he's an ideal fit from an ability to run stand point but that isn't always a must for Kelly's offense.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a dude that lost his job to a true freshman?
Man our backup in the bowl game other offers were Bucknell, Maine, and some cow college...Yea we take him in a hiccup if he wants to come.
For all of Dana's hype about offense he has had a heluva time getting QB's that work to Morgantown.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t we got that transfer from Miami up next? Is he still around?

I’d be up for Eason after Grier.
Still there and has to sit this year and hear he can sling it BUT he is rail thin and needs to eat some pepperoni rolls so.... I aint banking on him just yet.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man our backup in the bowl game other offers were Bucknell, Maine, and some cow college...Yea we take him in a hiccup if he wants to come.

The dude can throw the ball from Athens back to his house in Washington. He's just a statue, like 38 year old Peyton Manning was a scrambling QB in comparison, and he doesn't handle pressure or read defenses very well. Maybe a year off working with a good QB coach can help him, but as it stands now I'd steer clear if I had another legit option.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude can throw the ball from Athens back to his house in Washington. He's just a statue, like 38 year old Peyton Manning was a scrambling QB in comparison, and he doesn't handle pressure or read defenses very well. Maybe a year off working with a good QB coach can help him, but as it stands now I'd steer clear if I had another legit option.
Mason Rudolph had cinder block feet too but he worked well at Okie Lite. I figure Dana would use him in similar ways as Gundy did Rudolph.... Now havin said that, OSU might be interested too.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all of Dana's hype about offense he has had a heluva time getting QB's that work to Morgantown.
I miss geno smith

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I've seen from Grier too TBH but yea Id love to have true dual threat guys every year if I had my choice. Grier cant run worth a sh*t either.
Same, does he lose a lot around him next year? Would love to see WVU win the Big12