• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So we continue to get no love

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ranked 16th in espn's power rankings :L

this week is key to gaining some

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People said that the Bills would get beat by the Chiefs because of what they did last season. They said that Charles would run all over us. They said that Buffalo won the game because the Chiefs are clearly a garbage team. They said we should of won that game.

The Lions beat the Chiefs just as bad as the Bills did, but people are saying that it was still impressive even against a bad team. WTF????

People said the Raiders are going to beat the Bills. They said the Raiders are a tougher team than the Chiefs, and the Bills won't be able to stop the run with Mcfadden, and that Fitz is going to be on the ground the whole game.

After the Bills won, people said that the Raiders clearly must be an average team because of the loss and the near win in Denver thanks to the long FG. The win is really more of the Raiders giving the game away than the Bills making a remarkable comeback.

This game against the Pats will be the best test for this Bills team to prove who they are, and what they can do. If the Bills win, people can't say that the Pats are a garbage or average team. They will have to finally admit that the Bills are actually a legit team again, and no longer are going to dwell in the basement of the AFCE.

If the Bills lose, then they go back to being a garbage team who got exposed.

All I know, is that if the Bills do win this Sunday, those goal posts are going down!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where will espn rank us now???

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Love Boat has arrived!

where will espn rank us now???

20th, maybe 18th?

Pats will stay at #2.

Pats go to 3rd, Lions to 4th and Bills up to 6th

3 (2) Patriots 2-1 Don't count on QB Tom Brady to throw four interceptions every week. (Walker)

4 (11) Lions 3-0 It's starting to look like the Lions have enough to finally make a playoff run. (Clayton)

6 (16) Bills 3-0 Surprise! The AFC's last unbeaten team resides in Buffalo. (Walker)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are ranked #3 in the CBSsportline ranking but to be honest I wish they would keep ranking them low.

Let them be the underdog every week it seems to motivate them.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well now we got some respect, time to keep it up now.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find it now, but I saw a power rankings list that said the Bills don't belong in the top 10 yet because their defense is 24th overall in the League so far.

The person however was fine with the Pats being in the top 3, even though the Bills beat them, and their overall defense is last in the League???

How that logic makes sense is beyond me?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find it now, but I saw a power rankings list that said the Bills don't belong in the top 10 yet because their defense is 24th overall in the League so far.

The person however was fine with the Pats being in the top 3, even though the Bills beat them, and their overall defense is last in the League???

How that logic makes sense is beyond me?

I was looking at the team stats and saw that today IPW, you're right it's a joke and as I said in the other topic the Pats have serious issues on defense.