• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SO they didnt want to relocate the kings to Seattle

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is run by a bunch of chimps. So they didnt want to move the team to Seattle and now they have an irrelevant franchise on their hands. Seriously this team at one point had 3 all stars on their roster and couldnt even break a .500 win percentage. Then they either traded away or let them walk out and still cant win. They cant draft if you look at all the draft classes you see the kings with a top 10 selection and in like the past 10 years they only came up with cousins to show for it. They literally drafted Thomas Robinson and the very next pick was Damien Lillard in the 2012 draft.

Good job NBA yeah by all means do not bring back the sonics and keep the kings and their success btw I know for a fact Isiah Thomas would have stayed with the sonics because he is a Tacoma native.

When Russell Westbrook leaves the thunder when his contract is up that will also be another failing franchise

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense that you are angry about something.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel OP's pain simply because I live in Seattle. Sacramento's a dump and they are indeed the worst run franchise in the NBA.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel OP's pain simply because I live in Seattle. Sacramento's a dump and they are indeed the worst run franchise in the NBA.
You cannot be serious. Seattle might be the Most Trashiest City I have ever been too, forget the Drug Addicts on the Streets...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot be serious. Seattle might be the Most Trashiest City I have ever been too, forget the Drug Addicts on the Streets...

I've lived right outside of Palm Springs, Orlando, FL. and San Antonio, TX before coming to Seattle. There are shitty cities out there. Seattle's nice. It has homeless people just like other major cities. Your argument is shit.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to say what major city does he know that doesnt have homeless people?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle doesn't even crack the list of trashiest cities in Washington.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to say what major city does he know that doesnt have homeless people?
I never once said Homeless. In fact I would rank the Homeless of Seattle as some of the best. I am talking Trash and Drug Addicts...

I have flown into Seattle 7 times in the last year and a half, every time I had spent at least 2 and half hours walking around the Area, usually from Midnight to 6am. And you can say That specific area is bad. But I have walked in the Worst of LA, Chicago and Houston, so no they are not comparable...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got it... it's still BS.
I just realize this is the basketball board, so I do not want to hijack this thread. So Last thing I will say. I have never seen well dressed Drug Addicts past out on the streets like I have in Seattle. And not once, or Twice, nearly every time I have walked around the Airport area at Night...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have said scummiest. As I was referring to the people not the scenery...

People in Seattle are actually pretty nice. The nicest I've come across are in Texas, but in Washington state they're not that bad. You should swing by Florida, there's some real special assholes there.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in Seattle are actually pretty nice. The nicest I've come across are in Texas, but in Washington state they're not that bad. You should swing by Florida, there's some real special assholes there.
True, Tampa is bad, so is Jacksonville...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realize this is the basketball board, so I do not want to hijack this thread. So Last thing I will say. I have never seen well dressed Drug Addicts past out on the streets like I have in Seattle. And not once, or Twice, nearly every time I have walked around the Airport area at Night...
Okay, so you're judging a city bases on the well dressed druggies you see at the airport that isn't even in the city?

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is run by a bunch of chimps. So they didnt want to move the team to Seattle and now they have an irrelevant franchise on their hands. Seriously this team at one point had 3 all stars on their roster and couldnt even break a .500 win percentage. Then they either traded away or let them walk out and still cant win. They cant draft if you look at all the draft classes you see the kings with a top 10 selection and in like the past 10 years they only came up with cousins to show for it. They literally drafted Thomas Robinson and the very next pick was Damien Lillard in the 2012 draft.

Good job NBA yeah by all means do not bring back the sonics and keep the kings and their success btw I know for a fact Isiah Thomas would have stayed with the sonics because he is a Tacoma native.

When Russell Westbrook leaves the thunder when his contract is up that will also be another failing franchise
Damn salty ass bitch. Sorry for your loss.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA screwed Seattle with it's Sacto lovefest. Where were the Stern interventions to help the Sonics? Nowhere because Fatboy Bennett was rimjobbing Stern constantly.

..........and why the fuck are you out walking around the airport between midnight and 6:00 AM? WTF is wrong with you? When I fly into Seattle for business I stay in Redmond or Bellevue. I don't hang in shitholes.

I suppose you nail the fat chick in the bar and then complain about how ugly all the women that were there were also?

Here is a suggestion: STOP WALKING AROUND CRACK CENTRAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!

You'd think some common sense would apply.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tired of these whiny seattle fans posting a thread similar to this every year

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tired of these whiny seattle fans posting a thread similar to this every year
Hey now have some god damn respect, first of all i miss the Sonics. Nice logo. Second of all what if the Heat moved to Idaho and became the Idaho Potato Stompers? Huh?! How would you like that?! HUH!!!?