• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So The Bye...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or no words at all.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On to New York"

bill-belichick-ah-presser.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye week helped the Hawks out.

Falcons took a tumble against the Fish
Zeke might play 1 or 2 more games before having to serve his 6
Hate seeing injuries and bad luck for Packers fans but Rodgers is probably done for the year

HFA is back in play if Seattle starts playing like what we are used to seeing in the second half of the season.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye week helped the Hawks out.

Falcons took a tumble against the Fish
Zeke might play 1 or 2 more games before having to serve his 6
Hate seeing injuries and bad luck for Packers fans but Rodgers is probably done for the year

HFA is back in play if Seattle starts playing like what we are used to seeing in the second half of the season.
Good things happened for sure, specifically losses by Atlanta and GB. And not only did the Packers lose the battle, but they're probably done for the war too.

Also glad the Giants won, so now they may not have that "we gotta get a W" desperation factor when we play them.

I do wonder what kind of lift the Cards got with AP having a good game, however. I think that luster wears off pretty soon though (he didn't look explosive to me at all), so probably no lasting impact. I also didn't want to see the Rams win.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good things happened for sure, specifically losses by Atlanta and GB. And not only did the Packers lose the battle, but they're probably done for the war too.

Also glad the Giants won, so now they may not have that "we gotta get a W" desperation factor when we play them.

I do wonder what kind of lift the Cards got with AP having a good game, however. I think that luster wears off pretty soon though (he didn't look explosive to me at all), so probably no lasting impact. I also didn't want to see the Rams win.

That's a great point about the Giants, now they can continue their downward spiral. Scoob mentioned their o-line was getting healthy and I thought AP looked good on Sunday but I don't have a clue if that is sustainable or not. Play Seahawks football and they could set themselves up very nicely.