• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So.....Josh Gordon

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vague title. Next time post a link or something.

Fortunately, I have access to google.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More suspense this way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I didn't waste a bench spot for him on any of my teams lol

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I didn't waste a bench spot for him on any of my teams lol
Well, I have him in 2 leagues.............and I have TP on both of those teams too...............shit, I was hoping for just one game where Pryor would hit him out of the Wild Cat..............now I'm just hoping he can break Gordon out of rehab....................fucker

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you @Sam Sportboy , I was getting excited to see gordon and pryor line up on the edges, the rook calls an audible (fed in from his headset), pryor turns and runs to catch the snap, stutter steps and throws a bomb to gordon.

like, @The Foot Chris Johnson excited, so, pretty fucking serious.

But, this does make me super happy to have landed Pryor in several waiver grabs this week. Now he's locked into a 15+ target role at least until Coleman comes back, but maybe double digit targets for both when he's healthy. Brownies will be passing enough, judging by their defense not being able to hold any leads.

plus any runs and passes to boot.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you @Sam Sportboy , I was getting excited to see gordon and pryor line up on the edges, the rook calls an audible (fed in from his headset), pryor turns and runs to catch the snap, stutter steps and throws a bomb to gordon.

But, this does make me super happy to have landed Pryor in several waiver grabs this week. Now he's locked into a 15+ target role at least until Coleman comes back, but maybe double digit targets for both when he's healthy. Brownies will be passing enough, judging by their defense not being able to hold any leads.

Yeah goddammit, I drafted the bastard in BAG and threw him in on the Shady/Robinson Gore trade and shit.....you nabbed him................now I'm pretty well fucked as AP is bye bye (gotta hold for another week or so just in case he heals really fast) but relegation is a possibility now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor might wanna take that recent "win all the rest of our games" line back.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just confirms that this kid has smoked away half of his brain cells.

He hasn't played an official snap since 2014. So with 2 years to think about it, he waits until week 4 (as he's on the verge of playing in week 5) to check himself into rehab?

This is just a guess, but I'll bet in preparation to rejoin the Browns for week 5, he had to supply a urine sample. And my guess is that he knew the sample would fail (again).... so he's shocking the media with this announcement, but as we shall see... he probably knows that he's due for another NFL suspension.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a guess, but I'll bet in preparation to rejoin the Browns for week 5, he had to supply a urine sample. And my guess is that he knew the sample would fail (again).... so he's shocking the media with this announcement, but as we shall see... he probably knows that he's due for another NFL suspension.

I'm guessing that's a pretty good guess.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How/why would you trust him enough to waste a draft pick on? He just isn't worth the risk unless you are in a 12+ team league with deep benches.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see he's finally making adult decision but damn, is weed that addicting? I smoked a lot of pot in HS but was able to drop it cold when the time came to be an adult.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea monkey I am Chris Johnson excited about Pryor as well. I have been holding him in 2 of my keeper money leagues and it looks like he is going qb numbers from a wr spot. And just tonight Micheal Irving called Pryor the NFL's best athelete and I am not going to argue with him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see he's finally making adult decision but damn, is weed that addicting? I smoked a lot of pot in HS but was able to drop it cold when the time came to be an adult.
I know all the burners and potheads around here in Colorado swear up and down its not addictive, and maybe, as a substance on its own is not, but the feeling you get, the pain relief, the "couldn't give a shit less"...that definitely is

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the response to Joshie's situation was something like "well, he's only 22...still plenty of time."

tick tick tick

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know all the burners and potheads around here in Colorado swear up and down its not addictive, and maybe, as a substance on its own is not, but the feeling you get, the pain relief, the "couldn't give a shit less"...that definitely is

I think this is pretty accurate. It's certainly not addictive like a lot of drugs are. You could use regularly and never have a problem but you also could get so used to it it becomes a mild addiction in the same way you can get addicted to something like coffee.

But josh gordon might just not give a shit about the nfl and if that's the case good for him. No complaints from me if he'd rather smoke.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of analysts and podcasts talking about him! Especially the WAY they talk about him. Forget crowning his ass as a Randy Moss talent....which is laughable. Everyone saying they hope he gets his "life" together. Good that he's choosing rehab now instead of later.

Wrong! It is later. As Joe said, he's had two years to do this. But beyond that, he had no better chance at turning his life around two years ago. This isn't a heroine addiction. He can't be an alcoholic, or else he never would have gotten another shot. Mistakes? This isn't a mistake. He chose liquor and weed over millions of dollars and football fame. He has had ample time to "figure it out". 25 is not a kid.

Tell it like it is.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of analysts and podcasts talking about him! Especially the WAY they talk about him. Forget crowning his ass as a Randy Moss talent....which is laughable. Everyone saying they hope he gets his "life" together. Good that he's choosing rehab now instead of later.

Wrong! It is later. As Joe said, he's had two years to do this. But beyond that, he had no better chance at turning his life around two years ago. This isn't a heroine addiction. He can't be an alcoholic, or else he never would have gotten another shot. Mistakes? This isn't a mistake. He chose liquor and weed over millions of dollars and football fame. He has had ample time to "figure it out". 25 is not a kid.

Tell it like it is.

I agree but he's more than welcome to choose that over nfl fame and money. Maybe he just doesn't care about the nfl.