• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel this should be handled however the team wants. He was ejected from the game, the officials did their job.

It comes down to being a matter of discipline. If Urban wants to send a message to instill discipline, probably should take action. If he wants to send a message that it's ok, let him play without further. If it's good or bad for the team, they will pay for it in the long run. The only people who should care one way or another are Ohio St fans because the potential consequences will be felt by them.

Personally, I like it when Saban punishes players for not being disciplined. Yeldon got suspended for part of a game for doing a throat slashing thing that resulted in a penalty. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if this happened.

Everyone else should get over it and worry about their own teams.

Once again, if you've ever played football in your life, you know that there is plenty of action being taken. Just because it isn't done in the public eye, it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Over the course of practice this week, he is learning his lesson.

To your second part, I think that's been the general consensus among Buckeye fans.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller was coming on the field, saw his teamates being surrounded by the planned attack by the Michigan players. He was defending his teammates, I am glad he did.

:laugh3:

Bullshit, Miller came flying up and grabbed a disengaged Dymonte Thomas by the facemask. The fight broke out before the offense took the huddle. It wasn't Miller's place to engage and make matters worse. It was a punk move.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it is to give

Damn that Cliff Harris.

And Jeremiah Masoli?

Yeah, that shit was all good as well... right?

What do Masoli and Harris have to do with anything?

And both were kicked off the team. Poor example. They were both arrested for off field issues and both kicked off the team. Poor example.

Blount would have been a way better example as his actions took place on the field.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Bullshit, Miller came flying up and grabbed a disengaged Dymonte Thomas by the facemask. The fight broke out before the offense took the huddle. It wasn't Miller's place to engage and make matters worse. It was a punk move.

:lame:
Yes it was a punk move by the scUM cover team to harass the kick returner. If you can't see that there is no hope for you.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are right he did come flying up because he was already walking on the field and he saw the thugs from Michigan starting the fight. He grabbed the kid pulled him out and let go. You see let me say again he let go unlike the thug from Michigan on Wilson.
Maybe its was not Millers place but what it the thugs from Michigan's place to surround Wilson in their planned attack on him? Or do those blue and piss yellow glassed you are wearing not allow you to see that in the replay?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Hall should have absolutely been further punished. Maybe its not a big deal to see this gesture for a lot of people (it didn't really offend me), but there are a lot of viewers that I'm sure it did offend. My daughter is only 2 but if she were a few years older and could understand something like that, or even ask what it means, I would be annoyed. He was ejected because he threw a punch. He served THAT punishment. What he did afterwards is unacceptable.

a reasonable analysis. Obviously it didn't offend the huge majority of people watching the game. The point is, the next time it happens a precedence has been set as an acceptable act and behavior in the B1G.

A guy gets ejected say for that targeting call, gets booed on his way off the field, he is pissed, flips everyone off..... This act has been determined to be acceptable in that conference.

The argument by many here have said that he already got punished for the targeting rule (in this case fighting) so now, the guy that targeted already got booted for the hit, but now can do whatever childish act he pleases on the way off the field, including telling the crowd to get fucked with middle fingers.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Hall should have absolutely been further punished. Maybe its not a big deal to see this gesture for a lot of people (it didn't really offend me), but there are a lot of viewers that I'm sure it did offend. My daughter is only 2 but if she were a few years older and could understand something like that, or even ask what it means, I would be annoyed. He was ejected because he threw a punch. He served THAT punishment. What he did afterwards is unacceptable.

A Buckeye voice of reason.

Let's not overlook he threw his helmet and kicked over a bench during his temper tantrum. Urban gives this behavior his personal stamp of approval by condoning the post-ejection activities. The inmates are running the asylum in Columbus...as usual.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Let's not overlook he threw his helmet and kicked over a bench during his temper tantrum. Urban gives this behavior his personal stamp of approval by condoning the post-ejection activities. The inmates are running the asylum in Columbus...as usual.

You have no room to talk. Just go back a couple of weeks and look at how Chokie Hokie handled Lewan twisting a players head by the facemask. You skunkweasels are so two faced it's absolutely hilarious.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See you are talking out of ignorance. Did this kid not get any punishment at all? You have no clue, all you know is he will play. I realize that at scUM it is ok for the leader of the team to grab a facemask and twist someones neck and get nothing but that does not mean everyone does that. At tOSU they get more punishment for being in a bar and in a bad situation and not charges than at scUM for being a convicted felon, or a DUI or even a rapist and a teammate threatening the r*pe victim. Please do not compare tOSU and the punishments with scUM it is no contest with the convicted felon starting at scUM.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I assume everyone who was crying that he should have gotten more punishment are now hap-hap-happy?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got what he should have got, whatever Meyer thought was appropriate.