• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, it's not Heupel's fault

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is going to change.
It's been this way for years, and will be this way for years to come.
Quit Bitching about it.

Put on your happy face and pretend it's ok.

jaaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News flash josh....jones graduated! You don't have him or Bradford...square peg, round hole. Youve been spoiled for a long time with those guys. Exploit the talents you have, not the ones you wish you had. Dare I say we try a more sec style of o where they don't rely so heavily on precise route running, accuracy and timing. It was pretty while it lasted, but it ain't working anymore

exactly.

How come Texas lines up 7 yards behind the qb under center and all the sudden they look like Alabama? I don't understand why we never try this.

Spikericer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why they trow bell under the bus. Yeah he looked rough, didn't play well. But if he is not a great passer why do they expect the o to work? They have to play the game with the players on the roster. Look at what Denver did with tebow. Changed their scheme to fit the players and hello playoffs. It was not pretty but they overachieved. Coaching matters more than players.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell doesn't have Broyles to throw to either. I still think Broyles made Jones look better than he really was, look how his production dropped after Broyles left. And if Bell isn't such a good passer why did OU recruit and sign him, especially when Stoops said he was signed like all OU QB's, for passing ability.

It would be interesting to see Jones' stats for his first four games...