• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So it seems like a lock for a elite 8

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida/Ohio State
Michigan State/Iowa State
Arizona/Wisconsin
Louisville/Duke

I was really tempted to take SDSU over Arizona, and also thought about Kentucky over Louisville. My final four is Florida, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Duke, with Florida over Duke in the natty.

I have been debating about where to put Kentucky. They are probably the hardest team to project. They are the most talented team in the bracket, but I would not be shocked to see them lose to KSU. Kansas is the other team that I could see lose early or make a final 4 run.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse is going to get eliminated this weekend by Ohio State

If they are both there, nope. I don't see it, the zone will trip them up and even on a rough scoring night it'll get to the wire, Cuse pulls It out. Ohio State doesn't worry me too much, not like they are great at scoring either.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the sudden love for Louisville. Yeah, yeah, Rick Pitino, Russ Smith, defending champs... ok... but look at their games this year vs tournament teams.

Lost to UNC by 9
Lost to UK by 7
Lost to Memphis by 6
Lost to Cinci by 3
Beat Cinci by 1
Lost to Memphis by 6
Beat Uconn by a ton
Beat Uconn by 10

When games are close they haven't shown the ability to pull out a W. If it's tight they have trouble, but as of lately they just dominate early and don't have to worry about it.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Florida, Kansas, Virginia , Iowa State, Arizona, Wisconsin, Louisville, and Michigan.