• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So is Herman starting to prod Stoops yet?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to need Stoops' assistant coaches to toughen up.......getting butt hurt over a few recruits is not a good sign. Just man up, and go get some kid Herman was after.

Make the recruiting battles intense again. The game will always be intense......but I keep thinking back to when Stoops got Adrian Peterson from Mack.....that's when things were really great

You're right, Star. I tell my people when we lose a deal "Don't bitch; get better".

The best times in recruiting were when that paragon of honesty and morality Barry Switzer would graciously take time away from his charity work and Bible studies to go fight that dastardly Darrell Royal and try to convince young men not to throw their lives away by joining those infidels in Austin. It was particularly sweet when some 5* would accept the Word and join our scholar athletes in Norman. Unfortunately a large number of players didn't accept the message and proceeded to do everything in their power to make our lives miserable every October.