• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how trashy is this team?

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched part of that FSU curb stomping. I guess I didn't focus that much on his passes, most of his big plays were runs. Does he have good accuracy? Although seeing as Tebow won the Heisman, I guess you don't necessarily need to have accuracy.

I agree that he's atop the list of Heisman candidates at this point in the season.
Don't know how accurate he is but he has a rifle. He was slinging it all over the field on Syracuse, but a lot of his big plays were long runs too.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the talk about our O-line being so good in the offseason, I just haven't seen it this year so far. I mean, in spurts they have been good, but nothing like I thought they were supposed to be.
I've listened to a few of the podcasts with the expert reviews. The offensive line is truly the part of the team that can only function as a unit. I think the DL you can get by with one or two standouts, at least they dictate the flow of the game. Jaylon Smith covered a lot of mistakes by the rest of the LB corp last year.

But one guy on the OL misses an assignment and the whole play gets blown up. And too many times, there is at least one OL or TE that is just not doing their job on any one given play.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what worries me is Kizer says F this crap and goes to the NFL after this season. He could be a top 10 pick. However, I do think he loves ND so maybe he stays another year. IF I was him; I wouldn't

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what worries me is Kizer says F this crap and goes to the NFL after this season. He could be a top 10 pick. However, I do think he loves ND so maybe he stays another year. IF I was him; I wouldn't
I totally agree however you never know I mean if Kizer stays another year there could be potential he wouldn't be AS good as he is now. But hey if he leaves will do have a good younger QB in the works... Wimbush.