• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so here is the deal concerning KC

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name the QBs in order until you get to KC. Seriously. I am curious.

Qb's that I think are better than KC. Rodgers, Brady,Brees,Ryan, Luck, Wilson,Newton,Ben, Carr,Rivers. That is 10. Kc is in the next 5 with Dak, Eli, Stafford, and Dalton. Kc is like the 11th or 14th depending on offense. Winston and Mariotta are still too young to evaluate.

Plus there is an argument for Palmer.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qb's that I think are better than KC. Rodgers, Brady,Brees,Ryan, Luck, Wilson,Newton,Ben, Carr,Rivers. That is 10. Kc is in the next 5 with Dak, Eli, Stafford, and Dalton. Kc is like the 11th or 14th depending on offense. Winston and Mariotta are still too young to evaluate.

That isn't what you stated. See post 27. Which of those have been better the last two seasons?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't what you stated. See post 27. Which of those have been better the last two seasons?

the last 2 seasons are irrelevant Im talking about right now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say perfect. I just don't know how you have him as an elite QB from these last two seasons.
i said he was playing at elite level as a top 6 qbr guy indicates . actually being elite is yet another matter based on many things . so stop putting words in peoples mouths again , please

in 5 years his contract will be run of the mill we arent in any cap trouble at all and wont be for the foreseeable future .

if joe flacco can sign a deal making him the highest paid qb after his contract ran out and he has had just avg success since why worry about KC ?

KC certainly can do what DW , Joe T and Ryp did

sooner or later we will have to have stability at qb , at GM and at HC before we can even think about being a team to be feared year in and year out .

but until we stop with the drama , stop chasing elite , and stick with a damn plan we will flounder

so we are back to " well this next plan will work " thing again because patience is not in vogue

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said he was playing at elite level as a top 6 qbr guy indicates . actually being elite is yet another matter based on many things . so stop putting words in peoples mouths again , please

in 5 years his contract will be run of the mill we arent in any cap trouble at all and wont be for the foreseeable future .

if joe flacco can sign a deal making him the highest paid qb after his contract ran out and he has had just avg success since why worry about KC ?

KC certainly can do what DW , Joe T and Ryp did

sooner or later we will have to have stability at qb , at GM and at HC before we can even think about being a team to be feared year in and year out .

but until we stop with the drama , stop chasing elite , and stick with a damn plan we will flounder

so we are back to " well this next plan will work " thing again because patience is not in vogue

Flacco just won the Super Bowl and had a fantastic playoff run that year. You are actually comparing the two? lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco just won the Super Bowl and had a fantastic playoff run that year. You are actually comparing the two? lol
are you saying flacco is elite because he won a superbowl ? come on the guy is avg at best

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying flacco is elite because he won a superbowl ? come on the guy is avg at best

after that year he had, of course you have to give him whatever he wanted. You just compared KC's 2016 season to Flaccos Super Bowl run. Ridiculous skinsdad. You are way off.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok Dean. I will help you a little.

Kirk Cousins is our baseline. Over the last two seasons, he has thrown for over 9,000 yards, 54 TDs, and 23 interceptions. His QB ratings were 7th in 2016 and 5th in 2015. He was sixth in total QBR both seasons. His team was 17-14-1 while the defense ranked 28th both seasons and giving up 24 PPG.

Tom Brady has obviously been better.

Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 8,200 yards, 71 TDs and 15 INTs. His QB ratings were 4th and 14th. His QBR was 4th and 14th. Aaron Rodgers has gone 10-6 both seasons for a total of 20-12 while his defense was ranked 22 and 15. I will give it to Rodgers but he hasn't been as good as people think (he was great last season).

Drew Brees has thrown for 10,000 yards, 69 TDs, and 26 INTs. His QB ratings were 5th and 6th. His QBR was 5 and 8. The Saints have been 14 and 18 while the defense was 27 and 31. I will give you Brees and would say he has been better than Rodgers.

Matt Ryan has thrown for 9,700 yards, 59 TDs and 23 INTs. His QB ratings were 1 and 20. His QBR was 1 and 9. Atlanta has gone 19-13 and their defense was 29 and 15. I would say Kyle's offense made a huge difference but KC has been far more consistent. I will give you Ryan though because he got to the SB he choked away.

Andrew Luck Is harder to look at because of injuries. So we will look at rating 9 and 32. His QBR was 7 and 21. His team has gone 12-13 in his games and the defense was 30 and 26. There is no way he has been better the last two seasons by either metric. His stats are worse and his team has done worse with similarly poor defenses in a much worse division. One stat that really matters though...games played.

Russell Wilson has thrown for 8,200 yards, 55 TDs and 19 INTs. His QB ratings were 14 and 1. His QBR was 15 and 4. Seattle has gone 20-11-1 the last two seasons while their defense was ranked 5 and 2, far superior to ours. Wilson is asked to do far less than KC and has a huge defensive advantage. KC has been the superior QB the last two seasons by every reasonable metric. Give me KC over Wilson.

Cam Newton has thrown for 7,300 yards, 54 TDs and 24 INTs. His QB ratings were 8 and 28. His QBR was 25 and 12. His team has been 21-11 while his defenses were 6 and 21. KC has been the superior QB and it is really unquestionable. Carolina is only as good as their defense.

Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 7,800 yards, 50 TDs and 29 INTs. His QB ratings were 11th both seasons. His QBR were 10-2. His teams have been 21-11 while his defenses were 12 and 21. He also has the best RB in the league. I am actually surprised to say this but I would have taken KC over Ben.

Derek Carr has thrown for under 8,000 yards, 60 TDs and 19 INTs. His QB ratings were 8 and 19. His QBR was 16 and 30. Oakland has been 19-13 while their defense was 26 and 22. This one is extremely close. Stsatistically, KC has been far superior and both have had poor defenses. Speaking strictly for QB play, I would say KC has been superior.

Rivers has thrown for 9,100 yards, 62 TDs and 34 INTs. His QB rating has been 19 and 12. His QBR was 14 and 15. His team has gone 9-23 while the defense has been 16 and 20. This isn't even close by statistics or your favorite when it works...winning.

I am actually a little surprised by how good KC has been in these comparisons. If you don't think KC has been in the top ten QBs in the NFL the last two seasons, you are a complete imbecile who is letting your bias cloud your judgement. Only one QB in the entire bunch was better than KC in both seasons. I hate Tom Brady.

Oh...I will get to the rest of your QBs in a bit.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see dean this is a pattern with you and others who claim to like KC and arent "haters "

any time someone posts an article favorable to KC you are here to debunk it

if there is ant chance to "let the story come out " you dont and its a bash -a -thon see 65/95 mil fake offer counter offer debate when he was painted as greedy

then we have the "he didnt counter offer " fiasco when none of you would accept common sense , you guys lit him up , only to find out they were proposals thrown out all over the place

now we are after his character public vs private persona things that all nfl players have and mot peoplle in real life have

no matter how you slice it if you have the choice to go negative on him you do period

him agreeing to 2 contracts earlier only to have them killed mean nothing to you when it comes to him wanting to stay . he did want to stay but the FO didnt want to commit even a pittance of what they are paying him right now

BA released that offer to smear his qb . there is no other reason to make that public and say it the way he said it , when , when it was all said and done it was a meager 1 year extension for 29 mil and yet you took the side of the known liar ?

your actions and the actions of others tell me you just want him gone no matter what . and that's ok but why not just say it and mean it as someone told me that is what they are about

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after that year he had, of course you have to give him whatever he wanted. You just compared KC's 2016 season to Flaccos Super Bowl run. Ridiculous skinsdad. You are way off.
but is he elite ? then and now hell no

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the last 2 seasons are irrelevant Im talking about right now

The last two seasons are extremely relevant because that was the original statement or question. If you aren't basing who is better off the last two seasons, how can you determine who is better today? Come on genius...answer that question.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two seasons are extremely relevant because that was the original statement or question. If you aren't basing who is better off the last two seasons, how can you determine who is better today? Come on genius...answer that question.

this is a deflection by him again . the article said last 2 years , and the debate points should be based on that

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Dean. I will help you a little.

Kirk Cousins is our baseline. Over the last two seasons, he has thrown for over 9,000 yards, 54 TDs, and 23 interceptions. His QB ratings were 7th in 2016 and 5th in 2015. He was sixth in total QBR both seasons. His team was 17-14-1 while the defense ranked 28th both seasons and giving up 24 PPG.

Tom Brady has obviously been better.

Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 8,200 yards, 71 TDs and 15 INTs. His QB ratings were 4th and 14th. His QBR was 4th and 14th. Aaron Rodgers has gone 10-6 both seasons for a total of 20-12 while his defense was ranked 22 and 15. I will give it to Rodgers but he hasn't been as good as people think (he was great last season).

Drew Brees has thrown for 10,000 yards, 69 TDs, and 26 INTs. His QB ratings were 5th and 6th. His QBR was 5 and 8. The Saints have been 14 and 18 while the defense was 27 and 31. I will give you Brees and would say he has been better than Rodgers.

Matt Ryan has thrown for 9,700 yards, 59 TDs and 23 INTs. His QB ratings were 1 and 20. His QBR was 1 and 9. Atlanta has gone 19-13 and their defense was 29 and 15. I would say Kyle's offense made a huge difference but KC has been far more consistent. I will give you Ryan though because he got to the SB he choked away.

Andrew Luck Is harder to look at because of injuries. So we will look at rating 9 and 32. His QBR was 7 and 21. His team has gone 12-13 in his games and the defense was 30 and 26. There is no way he has been better the last two seasons by either metric. His stats are worse and his team has done worse with similarly poor defenses in a much worse division. One stat that really matters though...games played.

Russell Wilson has thrown for 8,200 yards, 55 TDs and 19 INTs. His QB ratings were 14 and 1. His QBR was 15 and 4. Seattle has gone 20-11-1 the last two seasons while their defense was ranked 5 and 2, far superior to ours. Wilson is asked to do far less than KC and has a huge defensive advantage. KC has been the superior QB the last two seasons by every reasonable metric. Give me KC over Wilson.

Cam Newton has thrown for 7,300 yards, 54 TDs and 24 INTs. His QB ratings were 8 and 28. His QBR was 25 and 12. His team has been 21-11 while his defenses were 6 and 21. KC has been the superior QB and it is really unquestionable. Carolina is only as good as their defense.

Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 7,800 yards, 50 TDs and 29 INTs. His QB ratings were 11th both seasons. His QBR were 10-2. His teams have been 21-11 while his defenses were 12 and 21. He also has the best RB in the league. I am actually surprised to say this but I would have taken KC over Ben.

Derek Carr has thrown for under 8,000 yards, 60 TDs and 19 INTs. His QB ratings were 8 and 19. His QBR was 16 and 30. Oakland has been 19-13 while their defense was 26 and 22. This one is extremely close. Stsatistically, KC has been far superior and both have had poor defenses. Speaking strictly for QB play, I would say KC has been superior.

Rivers has thrown for 9,100 yards, 62 TDs and 34 INTs. His QB rating has been 19 and 12. His QBR was 14 and 15. His team has gone 9-23 while the defense has been 16 and 20. This isn't even close by statistics or your favorite when it works...winning.

I am actually a little surprised by how good KC has been in these comparisons. If you don't think KC has been in the top ten QBs in the NFL the last two seasons, you are a complete imbecile who is letting your bias cloud your judgement. Only one QB in the entire bunch was better than KC in both seasons. I hate Tom Brady.

Oh...I will get to the rest of your QBs in a bit.

Big waste time gk. You are a stat guy and that is it. You are a fantasy football fan.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big waste time gk. You are a stat guy and that is it. You are a fantasy football fan.
really dean ? you cant even stay on topic and you deflect , why ? because you cant argue facts and your bias wont allow you to concede the obvious

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you and so can KC

lol. wow. you are dense. Flacco won the super bowl that year that is why he got that contract. He already has done it. Kc didn't in 2016. so you cant compare the two at all.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really dean ? you cant even stay on topic and you deflect , why ? because you cant argue facts and your bias wont allow you to concede the obvious

its an article that focuses on stats. stats don't translate to winning. KC has proven that last year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. wow. you are dense. Flacco won the super bowl that year that is why he got that contract. He already has done it. Kc didn't in 2016. so you cant compare the two at all.
yes i can compare them because flacco didnt win the superbowl , the TEAM did . and when the team wasnt as good he couldnt rise above it to carry them like you expect KC too