• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, 80% of all the kids come without any parent with them. I think I'm calling bullshit on this.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That horse been planning that shit for weeks. :plotting:
Reminds me of that scene in Black Sheep where David Spade goes “into a pile driver”
1:13

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washing_f1bc21_1397820.gif

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you didn't get the memo that these are done on derp threads that have no valid topic anyway so that people who aren't into tomfoolery can very easily skip it then? :noidea:

source.gif

Exit is over there >>>>
giphy.gif

So this is a thread where "real" adults play like children?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is a thread where "real" adults play like children?
New here?

There's very little 'real' anywhere on this site. The PF is a playground for wound up dipshits. The gen board is where all the cool kids hang out and shoot the shit. Most sports main boards are entirely full of trolling.

What exactly is your point?

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New here?

There's very little 'real' anywhere on this site. The PF is a playground for wound up dipshits. The gen board is where all the cool kids hang out and shoot the shit. Most sports main boards are entirely full of trolling.

What exactly is your point?

The night shift was generally where the children were allowed to play without any interference. You have winged wheel, win twins and moxie. All children.

The PF discusses real issues. We can't change anything of course, but some serious discussions do take place.

Sports is the topic on the NFL and the College Football boards. For someone that grew up in the 50's and 60's, this is as real as it gets.

Chill.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The night shift was generally where the children were allowed to play without any interference. You have winged wheel, win twins and moxie. All children.

The PF discusses real issues. We can't change anything of course, but some serious discussions do take place.

Sports is the topic on the NFL and the College Football boards. For someone that grew up in the 50's and 60's, this is as real as it gets.

Chill.
You are entirely out of your fucking mind.

There isn't anything real about the PF. At all. Even a little. It's a cesspool of endless insults. I've read stuff there that literally made me feel ill. There isn't a single thing on that board that isn't utter and complete pure garbage.

And go pick the first 10 threads you read on the NFL and College boards and show me how many aren't trolling banter at best by page 3. I'll wait right here for your eye opening results.

If you really don't like trolls, children, or anything else THEN FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP READING IT. It's that simple. No one makes you open this very thread. There isn't a redeeming quality about any part of it so if it's not your cup of tea IGNORE IT. How hard is that? :L

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are entirely out of your fucking mind.

There isn't anything real about the PF. At all. Even a little. It's a cesspool of endless insults. I've read stuff there that literally made me feel ill. There isn't a single thing on that board that isn't utter and complete pure garbage.

And go pick the first 10 threads you read on the NFL and College boards and show me how many aren't trolling banter at best by page 3. I'll wait right here for your eye opening results.

If you really don't like trolls, children, or anything else THEN FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP READING IT. It's that simple. No one makes you open this very thread. There isn't a redeeming quality about any part of it so if it's not your cup of tea IGNORE IT. How hard is that? :L

The truth is, I saw the thread title on the general sports forum and wondered why it wasn't in the PF. Don't the children have enough threads to play with without being here? What's with the thread title anyway.

The PF is real, but it's not for everyone. There are some serious posters on the football forums. Sorry you don't like it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is, I saw the thread title on the general sports forum and wondered why it wasn't in the PF. Don't the children have enough threads to play with without being here? What's with the thread title anyway.

The PF is real, but it's not for everyone. There are some serious posters on the football forums. Sorry you don't like it.
Who said I don't like anything? :noidea: Where did I said real talk is unwanted? I simply said you'd have to either be a total idiot, or new, not to know how it really works around here. There are plenty of real discussions, however YOU brought up the NFL and CFB boards and right now it's the off season in both and troll fests are the rule, not the exception. During the season it's still more common than not that any even serious thread is driven off course by page 2-3. It's nearly inevitable. That's how it works.

And when there's any of it I don't like, I simply don't open it. I don't run around telling others to stop being who they are to cater to me. You?

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said I don't like anything? :noidea: Where did I said real talk is unwanted? I simply said you'd have to either be a total idiot, or new, not to know how it really works around here. There are plenty of real discussions, however YOU brought up the NFL and CFB boards and right now it's the off season in both and troll fests are the rule, not the exception. During the season it's still more common than not that any even serious thread is driven off course by page 2-3. It's nearly inevitable. That's how it works.

And when there's any of it I don't like, I simply don't open it. I don't run around telling others to stop being who they are to cater to me. You?

Do what you want man.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The PF is the most childish board of all. Every single thread consists of bickering and name calling. Is there even a thread there doesn’t end up in “nazi” and “chuck” being thrown around?

There isn’t any real “discussion”. Discussion implies civility, which can’t be found within 1,000 miles of that board.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PF is the most childish board of all. Every single thread consists of bickering and name calling. Is there even a thread there doesn’t end up in “nazi” and “chuck” being thrown around?

There isn’t any real “discussion”. Discussion implies civility, which can’t be found within 1,000 miles of that board.

If you want civility, try the Sesame Street Forum.