• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SNF: Pittsburgh Steelers at Las Vegas Raiders on NBC 8:20pm EST

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Watt this team is SOL.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Watt this team is SOL.

Highsmith was surprisingly nonexistent last night. But he was being held a lot. There was one snap he dusted the LT off the line but the guy ended up leaping at Highsmith's ankles and cut him down. That would have been an impact play if he hadn't cut him down.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highsmith was surprisingly nonexistent last night. But he was being held a lot. There was one snap he dusted the LT off the line but the guy ended up leaping at Highsmith's ankles and cut him down. That would have been an impact play if he hadn't cut him down.
Also the first 2pt conversion try that the Steelers got flagged on, the LT bear hugged Highsmith the whole time.

He is very good but without Watt I don't see him turning into a beast that could dominate a game. Granted Golden and Herbig are a step up as backups over what they had prior so the loss would be as dramatic.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats....

Our QB and coaching sucks.
So I am guessing Jimmy G and McDaniel should both be in the concussion protocol?

Seriously we know it wasn't the Fitzpatrick ROP penalty as he didn't touch Jimmy G's head, so that begs to question when did this come about and why did they keep him in there?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am guessing Jimmy G and McDaniel should both be in the concussion protocol?

Seriously we know it wasn't the Fitzpatrick ROP penalty as he didn't touch Jimmy G's head, so that begs to question when did this come about and why did they keep him in there?
Yeah.

Stupid motherfuckers.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That reverse view showed helmet to helmet contact. I originally thought the initial contact should have negated the roughing penalty so I looked up the rule... It clearly states any contact from helmet to helmet EVEN IF the initial contact is below the neck area still constitutes roughing.

Don't like it at all. Still think this league is soft AF.

In Minkah's defense, the average time to throw for NFL QB's is around a half second and it looked like Jimmy was rearing to fire it so he wanted to stay high to break it up if he threw. And also, Jimmy 'turtled' when bracing for impact which made the helmet to helmet happen. Had he stood tall and took the hit then Minkah would have driven through the shoulder and not up above the neck.