• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smoking gun against Emmert and chronies???

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that myself.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it looks bad and National media starting to turn on them. Funny thing is, these are the ones they agreed to let them release. They fought tooth and nail to keep others under wraps. Can't wait to hear what was in those. Paterno family lawyers are going to eat them alive in court.

Corbett, check, NCAA, soon to be check......... Surma, Peetz, Frazier, Freeh, you assholes are next

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTW Restore The Wins

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it looks bad and National media starting to turn on them. Funny thing is, these are the ones they agreed to let them release. They fought tooth and nail to keep others under wraps. Can't wait to hear what was in those. Paterno family lawyers are going to eat them alive in court.

Corbett, check, NCAA, soon to be check......... Surma, Peetz, Frazier, Freeh, you assholes are next
Absolutely! This is exactly why the NCAA did not want to have any scrutiny of their actions.

One e-mail said that the Penn State benefited from its squeaky clean image so it gave them a competitive advantage on the field. That is nonsense Penn State never got a 4 star blue chip high school athlete because he knew he was going to have to red shirt the first year and that he would have to actually attend classes. The blue chippers who didn't want to red shirt or go to class all went to the SEC.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe so many people are shocked about this. It was a great tactic by the NCAA to get what they wanted by asking Penn State to agree to the punishment in a forceful manner. They had all the leverage and we were embarrassed and would have signed off on anything they wanted just to have it go away. The NCAA screwed up majorly by keeping emails or putting it down on paper. Never never write down things and never ever send it off if it can come back and bite you in the ass. I am so glad the NCAA was so stupid in doing this.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe so many people are shocked about this. It was a great tactic by the NCAA to get what they wanted by asking Penn State to agree to the punishment in a forceful manner. They had all the leverage and we were embarrassed and would have signed off on anything they wanted just to have it go away. The NCAA screwed up majorly by keeping emails or putting it down on paper. Never never write down things and never ever send it off if it can come back and bite you in the ass. I am so glad the NCAA was so stupid in doing this.

I've been saying this is what happened since this whole mess started.

I was ready to put my fist through my screen earlier. I see the asshole outgoing governor Corbett now says they shouldn't have fired Joe. This after he led the fucking charge in those meetings , what a hypocritical asshole

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for PSU. I sincerely hope that you guys leave a smoking crater where the NCAA offices used to be. They had no business involving themselves in what was always a legal issue.

I have always had tremendous respect for your program and for JoePa.

I also found it interesting that it appears that some of these people raised some of the same jurisdictional issues, etc. that were raised on these and other boards.

I thought the crap that they did in the USC investigation was dirty (before the investigation even began, a staffer was overheard saying "USC doesn't stand a chance"). From the looks of this, what they did to PSU makes the USC investigation look objective and fair minded.

Best of luck Nittany Lions!!

Give JoePa his wins back and put the statue back up!!

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for PSU. I sincerely hope that you guys leave a smoking crater where the NCAA offices used to be. They had no business involving themselves in what was always a legal issue.

I also found it interesting that it appears that some of these people raised some of the same jurisdictional issues, etc. that were raised on these and other boards.

I thought the crap that they did in the USC investigation was dirty (before the investigation even began, a staffer was overheard saying "USC doesn't stand a chance"). From the looks of this, what they did to PSU makes the USC investigation look objective and fair minded.

Wow.. Thanks :D

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks, I know USC fans will be happy to see NCAA nuked. I am just glad Corman told them to shove their settlement up their ass and wants to go scorched earth on the mother fuckers. I'll be glad to see that scumbag emmert and his chronies burn.

Keep in mind, the Paterno's get a crack at them in court as well and they already had a bunch of ammo, this is just adding to the artillery. Sollers and co are going to pick teh bones clean after Corman and the state of PA are done with them