• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats alot shit talk coming out your mouth for the guy who was all "treat me with respect & i'll treat you with respect ...."

are you this hard up for attention ?

you have literally humped my leg this whole second half

Once again, you need to stop being to sensitive.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please tell me, in all seriousness, how the Redskins' defense has improved?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you’d be running your dick suckers, but I must say you were right today. Terrible effort from the defense. Worse they’ve been this year

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you’d be running your dick suckers, but I must say you were right today. Terrible effort from the defense. Worse they’ve been this year

Whoa, I was right?! 2nd time this season. Yeah! But seriously, Swearinger did his part to try and turn things around. The offense didn't do a very good job making up for the lack of defense. Gotta say, can't help but wonder how the gameplans of both teams would've changed had the Skins kicked and made those two FGs instead of going for it on 4th down.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. This clown tells everyone to not be sensitive then turns around at other times and asks people to respect him & be civil, blah, blah, blah. Which way is it fool?

I am not being sensitive - you can call me a homer, dick, jerk or whatever. When that opinion comes from a dick I don't really care. Please again tell us why you are even here. This is not the Steelers board & the Redskins are not your rival. Oh well - enjoy numb nuts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. This clown tells everyone to not be sensitive then turns around at other times and asks people to respect him & be civil, blah, blah, blah. Which way is it fool?

I am not being sensitive - you can call me a homer, dick, jerk or whatever. When that opinion comes from a dick I don't really care. Please again tell us why you are even here. This is not the Steelers board & the Redskins are not your rival. Oh well - enjoy numb nuts.
dont worry he wont be back on this board i took care of it

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I can’t believe your stupid mf ass would show up this early. I’d say here in a few your team will be down by about 20 or so and should they even survive by a miracle. They’re done dude. Dak can’t handle it!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I can’t believe your stupid mf ass would show up this early. I’d say here in a few your team will be down by about 20 or so and should they even survive by a miracle. They’re done dude. Dak can’t handle it!
Yet Dak kicks the Redskins ass every time lmao

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a buffoon. Post this stupid shit and then his sorry ass team gets owned on primetime as Dak the great has a QB rating of around 20 late in the 4th. Oops,, Dak just tossed another INT. Too funny.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Dak gets pulled for Rush... guess they wanted to keep his INT total down. Too funny.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a buffoon. Post this stupid shit and then his sorry ass team gets owned on primetime as Dak the great has a QB rating of around 20 late in the 4th. Oops,, Dak just tossed another INT. Too funny.
The Eagles are better. The Skins aren't. Your team sucks, Dak owns them, and you might need Cooper Rush as your starting QB next year because your management is too fucking stupid to keep the good one they have. Skins will be in or around the East cellar for a decade...as usual

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are better. The Skins aren't. Your team sucks, Dak owns them, and you might need Cooper Rush as your starting QB next year because your management is too fucking stupid to keep the good one they have. Skins will be in or around the East cellar for a decade...as usual

I’m laughing too hard really to respond, but I will say this skins were basically in both philly games till the end

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres how Dak has owned the Redskins the 3 games he's played:

Dak- 52-76/ 68.4%/ 630 yds/ 1 TD
Kirk- 95-138/ 68.8%/ 1096 yds/ 5 TD's

As usual the clueless UK cowgirl is wrong... again.
Seems Cousins ... owns his team.... in a way like I own this UK clown.

Someone please tell this absolute idiot that it's a team sport.... this aint golf holmes. Take Zeke away and we see what happens to the mad magician. He has a rating of 30 and gets pulled for some dude named Rush... whom by the way completed no passes and still had a better QB rating than his boy. Just bury your head son and say away. Have some pride and respect for yourself for Gods sake.