• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give credit to the Cowboys. They finally beat a scab team. Congrats. Did we even have a player not from a PS out there. Too funny. A team with two failed WR’s, no line and Cousins still throws for 250. Even funnier. With all that going against us and a blocked FG was all that gave them hope. Wowza. Howd they not beat us by 40? The team that got blown out by Denver.. how did that team not crush us? Curious what they’ll be without their woman beater in the lineup. I use the phrase “in the lineup” objectively. Read from one of those dickheads that we should be happy we have a good punter.. well at least hes only kicking the shit outta footballs. Can I get an amen on that!

If the woman beater/quitter/fancy boy ...actually serves his ”im just lucky its not a full year ban” and ur overrated team actually stays a float ill-be quite surprised.. cuz save for a couple players... gotta tell ya.. not really impressed.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give credit to the Cowboys. They finally beat a scab team. Congrats. Did we even have a player not from a PS out there. Too funny. A team with two failed WR’s, no line and Cousins still throws for 250. Even funnier. With all that going against us and a blocked FG was all that gave them hope. Wowza. Howd they not beat us by 40? The team that got blown out by Denver.. how did that team not crush us? Curious what they’ll be without their woman beater in the lineup. I use the phrase “in the lineup” objectively. Read from one of those dickheads that we should be happy we have a good punter.. well at least hes only kicking the shit outta footballs. Can I get an amen on that!

If the woman beater/quitter/fancy boy ...actually serves his ”im just lucky its not a full year ban” and ur overrated team actually stays a float ill-be quite surprised.. cuz save for a couple players... gotta tell ya.. not really impressed.

If the Skins management stood on the same soapbox you are, Jamison Crowder would have been cut.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your team sucks balls

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Reptec's a triggered mess.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you blame him? He just spent a thread telling Redskins fans who said our defense was better, that it really isn't better. I'd say the 35 points the Vikes have hung on the Skins in little over a half is backin Terry.

Thank you. I''m talking facts, not feelings. The stats don't back up the "improved defense" conversation. This game isn't helping either.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by us even talking about YOU ... and not the game ... you are derailing this thread

& starting to piss me off

So stop talking to me and I'll stop talking til the post game thread :-)

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I've only trolled y'all once. Get over it.

glad to see you finally take off your mask

i can stop defending you as a good poster, lol

493.jpg

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one troll post makes me not a good poster? Y'all are too sensitive.

do you even hear yourself ?

your posts are all listen to ME, ME, ME ... its all about me

this board is not about you

is about the Washington Redskins football team

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you even hear yourself ?

your posts are all listen to ME, ME, ME ... its all about me

this board is not about you

is about the Washington Redskins football team

You're making it about me. I tried to talk about your shitty defense and how this game is proving that to be true and you keep making it about me. How about YOU stay on topic?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making it about me. I tried to talk about your shitty defense and how this game is proving that to be true and you keep making it about me. How about YOU stay on topic?

if you do not understand already ...

allow me to explain

a gamethread is a place for FANS to be drunk and enjoy a "safe place" from trolls

if you want to troll do it here

if you want to debate ... then do it in a topic relevant to that conversation

no problem

but DO NOT come into a gamethread and talk shit

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you do not understand already ...

allow me to explain

a gamethread is a place for FANS to be drunk and enjoy a "safe place" from trolls

if you want to troll do it here

if you want to debate ... then do it in a topic relevant to that conversation

no problem

but DO NOT come into a gamethread and talk shit

I understand. But once again, you're making about me.

Y'all need to calm down, stop being to sensitive and take the sand out of your vaginas.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. But once again, you're making about me.

Y'all need to calm down, stop being to sensitive and take the sand out of your vaginas.

thats alot shit talk coming out your mouth for the guy who was all "treat me with respect & i'll treat you with respect ...."

are you this hard up for attention ?

you have literally humped my leg this whole second half