• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicappers,, here boy..where are ya boy,,,here boy...

ahhh, so refreshing... gonna be a week of not having that kid handicappers over on our board talking shit.... and I do mean shit.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicappers,, here boy..where are ya boy,,,here boy...

ahhh, so refreshing... gonna be a week of not having that kid handicappers over on our board talking shit.... and I do mean shit.
We said the exact same thing about YOU last week.
PRICELESS.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you over on our side? Ohhhh,, u like being in the winner circle too. Hey, how did Dak play? Didn't see your game but I heard your team played well.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team got trashed, I just don't hide like a scared little girl when it happens. At least this week you'll come out from behind that skirt.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry bout me... tired of dogging your overrated team. Gets old. Get torched by Seimien not much to say. Good day.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is worse?

An over weight/over paid defensive tackle (Haynesworth) who lays down on field near the end of an already out-of-reach game who was only here for the money anyway... or

A very fast 2nd year RB (Elliott) whose team is only down 18 points early in the 3rd quarter who puts his hands on his hips and says fuck it while he watches the other teams player dart down the field after a pic.

Don't care of your answer.. not trolling,,, serious question

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is worse?

An over weight/over paid defensive tackle (Haynesworth) who lays down on field near the end of an already out-of-reach game who was only here for the money anyway... or

A very fast 2nd year RB (Elliott) whose team is only down 18 points early in the 3rd quarter who puts his hands on his hips and says fuck it while he watches the other teams player dart down the field after a pic.

Don't care of your answer.. not trolling,,, serious question

I say the guy who wears cut off shirts because he thinks he is God's gift and is capable of running down a player.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say the guy who wears cut off shirts because he thinks he is God's gift and is capable of running down a player.
Yea,, I'm going that route too. Plus, it's been documented by his ex girlfriend just how fast he really is... least his fist anyway.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at these limp wristed faggots finally showing up after what...a win against ANOTHER bottom dweller?

hahahahahahaha Dallas lost to a good playoff team, Washington beat a super shitty team. break out the champagne....Redskins are going to the super bowl. hahahahahahaha

Dallas > Washington in every way.

BOOM bitches

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps both of you should at least ditch the slurs . ok? from the mod here . otherwise have at each other

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps both of you should at least ditch the slurs . ok? from the mod here . otherwise have at each other
Can you point out my slurs of vulgarity? Is calling him a youngster a slur? Ive gone back a ways and can't find any from me. This dude on the other hand is every other post. I vote we ban him from our board. A group of stand-up guys such as ourselves shouldn't have to put up with such name calling. Gotta be honest... in this highly sensitive and tension filled world Im a bit offended by him. Headed to my safe place now, but again, I vote we ban this handicap guy from our board.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you point out my slurs of vulgarity? Is calling him a youngster a slur? Ive gone back a ways and can't find any from me. This dude on the other hand is every other post. I vote we ban him from our board. A group of stand-up guys such as ourselves shouldn't have to put up with such name calling. Gotta be honest... in this highly sensitive and tension filled world Im a bit offended by him. Headed to my safe place now, but again, I vote we ban this handicap guy from our board.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i said both in general terms . you are fine reptec . i didnt scroll through to see if you did or not but i trust you didnt since you said you didnt . being the moderator i have to say things in certain ways to be fair to all parties even though one might be a huge offender . my apologies to you

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif