• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boy Rep learned that lesson last season.
However, we never made that bet now did we? You see, I understand football... knew overall record wasn't in our favor with tuffest schedule vs weakest schedule. Although, you tried to convince Fordman that we did. Real stand up guy this one is. HTTR08,, be careful what you bet with this dickwad.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, we never made that bet now did we? You see, I understand football... knew overall record wasn't in our favor with tuffest schedule vs weakest schedule. Although, you tried to convince Fordman that we did. Real stand up guy this one is. HTTR08,, be careful what you bet with this dickwad.
We can go pull up posts right now to see who doesn't live up to bets...but considering the Cowboys had the better record last season AND kicked the Redskins ass both times, it's not real hard to figure, is it?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go a a year with any avatar you want vs you going with the Cowboys Avi I'd have for you. Or, a two year ban from the Redskins board vs the same for you on the Cowboys board. I would have said a month, but we are talking about who wins more games next season, and that's about a sure a bet as they come

i'll take you up on this ... sounds like a win-win proposition

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll take you up on this ... sounds like a win-win proposition
It's a bet. If I lose, I'll hold up my end and not go pleading to a mod like Reptec. Hopefully you will as well. No way Washington finishes with a better record than the Cowboys, but nice to see someone over there not afraid to back their team

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a bet. If I lose, I'll hold up my end and not go pleading to a mod like Reptec. Hopefully you will as well. No way Washington finishes with a better record than the Cowboys, but nice to see someone over there not afraid to back their team
I really hate board banning bets , how about a straight. Avitar bet? Or every post you make has to start out " UK is the all knowing football master" and vice versa for a year )

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate board banning bets , how about a straight. Avitar bet? Or every post you make has to start out " UK is the all knowing football master" and vice versa for a year )
OK, that's fine. How about every post on the hoop for a month begins with I bow down to Krush and the mighty Skins....or vice versa

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That his cool , I want you guys to post on the other board if you want too

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, that's fine. How about every post on the hoop for a month begins with I bow down to Krush and the mighty Skins....or vice versa

that sounds like too much work

<<< lazy

how about edit our signature --- lets say from last game of the regular season until draft day in April

i am looking at our opponents and see like 15 wins

:thumb:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sounds like too much work

<<< lazy

how about edit our signature --- lets say from last game of the regular season until draft day in April

i am looking at our opponents and see like 15 wins

:thumb:
Deal:suds:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's elfin hilarious,,, seriously... "nobody gives a F".... I mean he's correct but damn that's good stuff.

It was actually a good pick and this fat ass is a moron.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was actually a good pick and this fat ass is a moron.
I wasn't dogging the pick holmes I was laughing at his response about em talking about some high school team causing him to wait a minute more for the pick. I suggested he was right about nobody giving a F about some high school team... I mean,,get on with the damn pick already.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear that, just saying eat da pussy gets a lot of run, because he's truly funny, but his actual takes are terrible.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I would say the Patriot fan base is worse.

Naw skrilla, Ravens fans by far are the worst and most annoying fan base I've ever encountered.