• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do that

Nope your a take the good & sweep out the trash guy

as my wonderful father always tells me when the elephant craps all over my carefully laid out plans
" son it looks like you have the Makings of a pretty good garden mix in a load of good dirt and plant some seeds they will grow just fine "

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you guys hate change ... but once everyone gets adjusted to it I really do not believe it will be too difficult for everyone to make one additional click to navigate to this thread.

And if the thread is active it will be on the front page anyways.

It is pointless to leave the thread pinned to the top of the page if nobody is using it ... and this thread has been dead since January ... & all of a sudden everyone wants to get their panties in a bunch because its not there anymore, lol...

also funny how @Eastbay & @reptec101 both asked where it was ... i showed them ... and then crickets

and while i am wasting my breath let me remind everyone

Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

:suds:

its Burger King have it your way no worries from Me :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will give this a try . Krush comes up with some good ideas and dont really like to stifle his creativity

if it doesnt work out we can switch it back

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will give this a try . Krush comes up with some good ideas and dont really like to stifle his creativity

if it doesnt work out we can switch it back
Just don't be surprised when someone trolls other parts of your board. Think about it this way, if you're out looking for a certain restaurant and it's hard to find you might just stop by a more convenient place.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
krush assures me it is only an extra click to get there . if it doesnt work we can change it back

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't be surprised when someone trolls other parts of your board. Think about it this way, if you're out looking for a certain restaurant and it's hard to find you might just stop by a more convenient place.

Trolls.. we dont need no stinking Trolls.

We got Skins fans that have been actively hoping that the team does exactly what it appears to be doing..... and actually think it was a good idea to fire the GM, do everything possible to get rid of a good QB.. and go back into the sizzle over steak mode.

Trolls aint got shit on Skins fans for wishing evil on our own team. :suds:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls.. we dont need no stinking Trolls.

We got Skins fans that have been actively hoping that the team does exactly what it appears to be doing..... and actually think it was a good idea to fire the GM, do everything possible to get rid of a good QB.. and go back into the sizzle over steak mode.

Trolls aint got shit on Skins fans for wishing evil on our own team. :suds:

But all is good now, with the signing of Pryor. That ONE YEAR WR Contract fixes everything. At least that the sense I just got reading a post from a certain unnamed poster/troll.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we will look at renamimng the smack talk thread and resticking it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
valid point

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But all is good now, with the signing of Pryor. That ONE YEAR WR Contract fixes everything. At least that the sense I just got reading a post from a certain unnamed poster/troll.

If you been paying attention, I think it was a good move... but we still need another WR just in case Doctson bruises his hymen again for no apparent reason.

And if as I suspect we roll into the season with Colt McCoy as our starter, we will put up alot of yards.... but also have alot of picks thrown and sacks given up.

Colt is like they took the worst parts of Griffin and Grossman and mashed them together. A QB capable of throwing 3 TD/ 4 Picks taking 6 sacks and getting injured for six weeks... all in one game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you been paying attention, I think it was a good move... but we still need another WR just in case Doctson bruises his hymen again for no apparent reason.

And if as I suspect we roll into the season with Colt McCoy as our starter, we will put up alot of yards.... but also have alot of picks thrown and sacks given up.

Colt is like they took the worst parts of Griffin and Grossman and mashed them together. A QB capable of throwing 3 TD/ 4 Picks taking 6 sacks and getting injured for six weeks... all in one game.

The signing was very nice, I think Pryor show a lot of promise. I'm talking about the comment on how well the team is ran with this signing.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signing was very nice, I think Pryor show a lot of promise. I'm talking about the comment on how well the team is ran with this signing.

Dont get me wrong.... if this was a team still being run by SMGM, I might be more excited about these moves. But with Dan and Bruce clearly driving the bus, I cant help but get that old feeling that it will LOOK great on paper, but they will do whats needed to hit the one tree in the middle of the dessert full speed... no brakes.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get me wrong.... if this was a team still being run by SMGM, I might be more excited about these moves. But with Dan and Bruce clearly driving the bus, I cant help but get that old feeling that it will LOOK great on paper, but they will do whats needed to hit the one tree in the middle of the dessert full speed... no brakes.
Don't worry, I hear Mayock might be on his way.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, I hear Mayock might be on his way.

Dude stop.. every time some one mentions this, Deans carpal tunnel gets worse, and at some point he will go blind if we keep baiting him like that.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also funny how @Eastbay & @reptec101 both asked where it was ... i showed them ... and then crickets
I asked only because I just didn't see it and thought it odd it not there. I didn't run and hide once I learned of its whereabouts I just don't have anything to smack on,, plus I'm really not on here much in the off season. Just chiming in this week because of all the sheet going down. Don't be hate'n on me.. I was just curious.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you guys hate change ... but once everyone gets adjusted to it I really do not believe it will be too difficult for everyone to make one additional click to navigate to this thread.

And if the thread is active it will be on the front page anyways.

It is pointless to leave the thread pinned to the top of the page if nobody is using it ... and this thread has been dead since January ... & all of a sudden everyone wants to get their panties in a bunch because its not there anymore, lol...

this change also ensures everyone has actually read our guidelines

and while i am wasting my breath let me remind everyone

Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

:suds:

FB_IMG_1471047000812.jpg

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that everyone grasps how to navigate to this thread ... let the smack commence, lol

FUCK DALLAS !!!

pfKpivi.gif