• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slide Fire

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are an AR enthusiast, then you should seriously consider buying one of these until they are made illegal...

Slide Fire® Slide Fire® Bump Fire Stocks and Parts | AR15 Bump Fire Stocks | Slide Fire® Freedom Unleashed

Turns a semi-auto to full-auto... But is 100% LEGAL! (for now). The problem with full-auto MG's is they are very expensive. So for a couple hundred bucks the slide fire is a bargain! Its 99% as much fun as full-auto, at a fraction of the cost. I bought the SBS Slide Fire stock on my custom built AR15. Easy to install, so stalk-swapping can be done in the field. Only slight problem I have had is cycling steel casings after a long day at the range. My AR can cycle both 223 & 556 without skipping a beat, but after a while the steel can dirty up the mags & extractors because it has more friction to the casings. Brass is the better way to go because it runs much cleaner. Also you have to be very careful not to damage your barrel. After 100-200+ rounds your barrel can get red hot.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Those things are badass.

They might not be that expensive but the ammo to run it will be haha.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are an AR enthusiast, then you should seriously consider buying one of these until they are made illegal...

Slide Fire® Slide Fire® Bump Fire Stocks and Parts | AR15 Bump Fire Stocks | Slide Fire® Freedom Unleashed

Turns a semi-auto to full-auto... But is 100% LEGAL! (for now). The problem with full-auto MG's is they are very expensive. So for a couple hundred bucks the slide fire is a bargain! Its 99% as much fun as full-auto, at a fraction of the cost. I bought the SBS Slide Fire stock on my custom built AR15. Easy to install, so stalk-swapping can be done in the field. Only slight problem I have had is cycling steel casings after a long day at the range. My AR can cycle both 223 & 556 without skipping a beat, but after a while the steel can dirty up the mags & extractors because it has more friction to the casings. Brass is the better way to go because it runs much cleaner. Also you have to be very careful not to damage your barrel. After 100-200+ rounds your barrel can get red hot.

These triggers are far more practical and likely to be made illegal faster than the slide fire:
Plus it gives you the option to make your trigger a standard semi-auto trigger if you want. It doesn't drastically change the firearm and can simply just switch to if you want to have fun. It also gives you a great two round burst.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Those things are badass.

They might not be that expensive but the ammo to run it will be haha.
Definitely have to go bulk... Luckily my AR doesn't have much problems with steel vs brass. I can stick with steel casings when I'm out plinking. Puts me around $8-10 per clip which aint too shabby! I switch to brass for everything else.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the sound of that gun and my mind immediately goes to this scene.

Go to 5:38.

The best gun battle scene ever imo.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely have to go bulk... Luckily my AR doesn't have much problems with steel vs brass. I can stick with steel casings when I'm out plinking. Puts me around $8-10 per clip which aint too shabby! I switch to brass for everything else.
The wolf gold, which has brass casings, is pretty awesome. The steel stuff can wear out parts a little faster, so I'm cautious to use too much of it. But the Wolf brass is like cents more expensive than the steel versions and comes with brass cases:
Wolf Gold 223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket

If I was doing a bulk order, that's what I would get.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
223 55 gr FMJ Reman

Yeah, it's REMAN and slightly more expensive than some of the Russian stuff, but I use a lot of this with my pistols and it's extremely high quality. Usually when I order bulk practice ammo it's here. Sometimes I'll grab some from SGAmmo.com but Freedom has really become my go-to lately.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the AR-15 is fucked up. I've shot one a friend had it's fun but I would buy a AR I didn't like because your gonna fuck up a barrel quick and only use that one.