• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skyler Howard

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been/am one of his biggest critics...bet the kid had an outstanding game on Saturday....as I told BBW when he has time he is lethal right now..he made such better decisions in the run/option game....proud of him!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree. Seems as if Dana doesn't have to recruit THAT big timer. He is effective coaching a player up at the QB position.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said last year, the OL pass pro was so pathetic, Dana had to change his attack.

Even the KSU game this year, the pass pro was terrible in the first half. Dana made adjustments at half, and came out with quick hitters that didn't require much protection. Dana fully abandoned drop back passes last year. He's done more drop back this year.

Durante may be the most improved WR on the team. Rarely drops a pass, and regularly makes the exceptional catch.

Those things make Skyler look better too. Disappointed to see White and Shorts both miss some easy ones Saturday. But, in the end... it didn't matter. Both of them have done really well...

Last edited:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been impressed with Skyler this year. He has improved immensely. When given time, he can really pick a team apart. When our OL dominates, like it dad last week, he is almost unstoppable.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said last year, the OL pass pro was so pathetic, Dana had to change his attack.

Even the KSU game this year, the pass pro was terrible in the first half. Dana made adjustments at half, and came out with quick hitters that didn't require much protection. Dana fully abandoned drop back passes last year. He's done more drop back this year.

Durante may be the most improved WR on the team. Rarely drops a pass, and regularly makes the exceptional catch.

Those things make Skyler look better too. Disappointed to see White and Shorts both miss some easy ones Saturday. But, in the end... it didn't matter. Both of them have done really well...

Great point...good to see Durante work his way out of the dog house....BTW speaking of WR is it odd but I can't think of one time that White catches the ball in stride he always seems to turn and catch...I know Howard can lead a receiver he does it with the rest of the corp....just thought it worth mentioning...would like to see him do what Kevin used to, thats for sure!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard looks a lot better this year because the O line is much improved, much easier to play QB with some time!!!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also looks better with another year in the system. Last year was really his first year and comparatively to other DH QB's he had an amazing first year.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Howard looks confident and made great decisions against a formidable defense...should go a long way knowing it is unlikely he will play against a defense that can attack the way TCU can...

BTW what the heck has happened to OU' s defense??...

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Howard looks confident and made great decisions against a formidable defense...should go a long way knowing it is unlikely he will play against a defense that can attack the way TCU can...

BTW what the heck has happened to OU' s defense??...

After watching that game Saturday night, I thought the same thing Slaton. OU and UT WERE the only teams that played solid defense in the Big XII. If Gibby/WVU keeps playing defense at a high level, it wouldn't surprise to see a few more teams in the conference transition to the stack...either the 4-2-5 or the 3-3-5.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see his quote before the TCU game?

Basically saying how home games are not homes games and fans booing him