• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sky isn't falling, but....

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did this org learn anything from last years finals loss... as a rangers fan of course i am grateful the tream made it to the finals, but what eludes me is how in the heck does a team that makes it to the finals not pick up the pieces they wre missing in the off season to not only get back there, but win it this time....seems like this team may have taken a step back?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't agree at all. r rangers fans ever happy? team made it to cup finals for goodness sakes!!!... what da puck is wrong with you pasta. you know this is what got your dumazz banned from the other forums...

u suck!! the rangers are a very good team! staal is great!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just it .....money was the issue for the Rangers. Callahan convinced stralman and boyle to leave because there is money in Tampa Bay. Now we are stuck at defense and face-off issues and Hank has "deer in headlights syndrome"

If AV can fix the defense the rangers should be in decent shape///the pk sucks too

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem starts and ends with Sather. He is the worst GM in sports. The problem was clear we couldnt score he did nothing to fix that. He brought in Boyle and our PP is worst and because he chose Boyle over Stralman our defense and PK is much worst. The only reason we are in a playoff spot right now is because of how bad the Metro is.

As far as AV I like him but this isnt basketball you dont get fast break points you need some toughness and get people in front of the goalie not just fire pucks at the net.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sky is falling for everyone in the Eastern Conference except for the Islanders.