• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since my team won I'll ask this

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point to we start making these moronic refs more accountable for egregious calls? When critiquing college basketball you are always directed to take it easy as these are college kids. Well, these refs are not and it is a joke how nothing happens to these bozo's.

Don't get me wrong, Creighton vs Marquette was basically a game of which team can suck just a little less ass but man there were 2 calls against MU with a level of stupidity that would be grounds for life in prison/execution in some countries.

Most of the time you can count on a little home cooking in conference play, but MU was the home team!!

Why don't they ever hold these assholes accountable?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
college basketball officials are the worst of the worst. the one that makes me laugh the most is the illegal pick. they never really call it but when they do it comes on the first possession after a timeout (most of the time it isn't even an illegal pick). the ref just has it in his head that he is going to call it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
college basketball officials are the worst of the worst. the one that makes me laugh the most is the illegal pick. they never really call it but when they do it comes on the first possession after a timeout (most of the time it isn't even an illegal pick). the ref just has it in his head that he is going to call it.

Ahhh yes!! That is another that I absolutely hate. It is also a go to favorite of theirs for a make up call. I think what I hate most is that in college basketball more than anything they lack so much consistency at times so you never really know what to expect.

And then there was the ISU/WVU game last weekend where literally anything and everything was called(that's part of WVU's game but ISU doesn't foul much).

I love college bball because of how intense it gets pretty much every game. But man, there is some officiating that real ruins it.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the refs in the Gonzaga/pepperdine game keep blowing their whistles and then deciding after the fact what to call