• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Silencing the Bell Centre | Bruins @ Habs GNT

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aye it was a late hit... but if that took place anywhere else on the ice that MAY have only been a minor... You think he really lined him up there? Pfft, please... Take your Leafs and shove em up your ass.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aye it was a late hit... but if that took place anywhere else on the ice that MAY have only been a minor... You think he really lined him up there? Pfft, please... Take your Leafs and shove em up your ass.

Bad idea. Leafs tend to crinkle when you do that.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. The fun got sucked out of this one for me. I don't want to see anyone, from either team, out on the ice like that.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Marchand calling the Habs out saying they're a bunch of dirty actors. That kid is awesome.

Gotta love Marchand.

Yeah and if it was a Hab saying the same thing about the Bruins you guys would be stating how much of a bitch he is.

Let's just hope this doesn't degenerate into a cheap shot war in the 3rd.

The Bruins need to learn to control themselves. At least against the Habs if they are up big or down big they lose their composure and the cheap shots start coming.

And I don't necessarily mean the Chara play tonight, in fact I think that kept the 3rd calmer than it would have been otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First impression, at speed, no replays: Late hit, worthy of an interference penalty. Hard to tell if Chara intended to put him into the turnbuckle. But if a dangerous and illegal play (late hit near the players bench) leads to injury, a suspension is merited. 1 or 2 games.

Second impression, with new angles, and slo-mo: It really looks like Chara gave Max a shove right at the end, intentionally, into the partition. Did he intend to hurt Max? Given the history and the way the replay looks, I'd have to say yes. Did he intend to possibly ruin his career. Probably not. Still, with that second angle (from straight on), Chara's intent looks a lot worse. 4-6 games is reasonable. Anything more would be overly harsh.