• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should this happen?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA trade deadline is approaching fast which means that there will be deals starting to be discussed that could continue to take shape over the next 72 hours. One such deal could be a three-way trade between the Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks and Atlanta Hawks.

According to Ian Begley from ESPNNewYork.com, the deal would involve Kyle Lowry going to the Knicks, Jeff Teague going to the Raptors and Iman Shumpert heading to the Hawks, among other considerations changing hands. Begley reports that the talks are just in the preliminary stages and haven’t advanced yet.

League sources say a scenario in which Teague ends up in Toronto, Shumpert goes to Atlanta and Lowry winds up in New York has been discussed. Another scenario could have Teague ending up in New York. The conversations are believed to be preliminary and have not reached an advanced stage.

NBA Trade Rumors: Knicks, Hawks, Raptors in talks for three-team trade for Kyle Lowry and Iman Shmupert

Should the Raptors, Hawks and Knicks do this deal?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody care if this happens or not? I guess not.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think could go to Houston. They are willing to give up parsons

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Teague or Lowery in NYK.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Lowry resign with NY (he's a free agent at the end of the year)? If the answer is anything other than an absolute "yes", NY is wasting its time.

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be interesting to know what the "among other considerations" are because I see a easy win for the Knicks with the hawks miraculously getting the shortest end of the stick despite possibly having the most tradeable asset (Lowry is expiring and may be a rental)...

That said I think this is typical ny media nonsense and unlikely to occur barring the hawks getting the raptors first and a potential Knicks pick down the line--and that was before shumps latest knee scare