• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Bengals have interest in Mike Shula or Ken Dorsey?

Phil Tipton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both coaches were just fired from the Panthers for their lack of offensive production. Isn't that more personnel than their coaching performance? Maybe Mike Shula for the open QB coach? He is not David you know.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both coaches were just fired from the Panthers for their lack of offensive production. Isn't that more personnel than their coaching performance? Maybe Mike Shula for the open QB coach? He is not David you know.

Bengals can do worse than Shula for certain and to be fair, Cam is not the easiest QB to draw up a game plan for because you're always straddling the line of using him as a runner and as a passer.

That said, CAR has been an odd mix on OFC for a long time and some of it could be personnel related, but I always felt like CAR was leaving something on the table offensively under Shula.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shula is a good coach. I think it's hard to comment much on Carolina's passing game when they refuse to draft/acquire a top notch receiver. How is Devin Funches your best receiver?

I think Shula will wait for an OC position to open.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d take Shula as QB in a heartbeat. He’s a good coach. Did the best he could with limited offensive personnel, and an inconsistent and polarizing talent in Cam Newton.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Anderson will come out of coaching retirement for the job :P