• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Syracuse Start Terrell Hunt

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely would have beat Penn St. had Hunt started.

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be right Bone, we will never know.

Where ya from?

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the QB!

Weird Unis by the Cuse.

D looked great.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the QB!

Weird Unis by the Cuse.

D looked great.

Hi khep. I like the blue uniforms....but there isn't much Orange out there. SU is more the blues now.

Hunt showed some real game today. He completed a couple of passes with players hanging on him. The TD run on 3rd and 11 really showed the difference between him and Allen.

The best part though....Hunt's a Sophomore. He's gonna be around another two years! The big test is Clemson. I think he'll bring it.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be right Bone, we will never know.

Where ya from?

Binghamton

Spent a little more than a decade in S Florida, then 2 years in Utica, NY and now back to Bing.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the game yesterday (golf tourney) but was checking stats. It looks like we finally found a playmaker at QB.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the game yesterday (golf tourney) but was checking stats. It looks like we finally found a playmaker at QB.

I'm not ready to call him the next DNabb, but I like what Hunt has brought to the table. I'm reserved at the moment....he ripped it up against Tulane and Wagner.

The Clemson game will tell us a lot. The SU D is not going to shut Clemson down and how the team responds will be what tells the story.

I think he's a playmaker in the making. Against the big boys this year....he's still a newb. But the next couple of years, he could really grow into the game. He looks really good.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not expecting Cuse to come close to Clemson but it'll be good for Hunt to play against the speed and talent of a #3 team.

Taking my boy to that game.. his first Cuse game.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not expecting Cuse to come close to Clemson but it'll be good for Hunt to play against the speed and talent of a #3 team.

Taking my boy to that game.. his first Cuse game.

Enjoy. My son and I had some great times at SU games. He's older now and works Saturdays so that isn't happening this year. His son is only 3....not quite ready but almost.

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a picture from a guy I know that played on the '88 Sugar Bowl team. Brought his kid to his first game yesterday. If he has his dad's genes, he'll be a 300 pounder in about 15 years.

Bone, I'll probably end up in Florida someday. If I hit the lottery, it will be sooner than later. Winters anyway. Would be nice to not have to have 4 wheel drive.

Hunt can put himself on the map with a good game against Clemson. I just hope he progresses, he does look like a kid that can become very good. Experience is valuable and Hunt has a shot to bank a bunch of it if he stays healthy.

I liked the look of the D yesterday, hell they beat Joe Montana ... er ... his kid.

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Terrell, start of your life young man!

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Syracuse. :)

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man o man, the Cuse pounded NC State. D was hitting hard and the line was opening holes for two kids I think will play on Sundays in the future. Smith and and PTG are like a hammer and a sledge hammer. Go Cuse! Love watching that kind of effort. ACC win #1!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man o man, the Cuse pounded NC State. D was hitting hard and the line was opening holes for two kids I think will play on Sundays in the future. Smith and and PTG are like a hammer and a sledge hammer. Go Cuse! Love watching that kind of effort. ACC win #1!

That was a fun game to watch. I'm shocked Hunt isn't able to find open receivers...but I ain't going to complain about 92 yards on the ground though. If Hunt and a couple of receivers get into a groove, would help SU in a big way.

I have a feeling teams are going to start loading up the box with 8 and 9 players and make SU beat them through the air.

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then lets beat GA Tech through the air.

I still want the Orange to pound the ball, wears down the D for the second 1/2 and 4th quarter. Love it when Smith gashes the up the middle runs.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then lets beat GA Tech through the air.

I still want the Orange to pound the ball, wears down the D for the second 1/2 and 4th quarter. Love it when Smith gashes the up the middle runs.

Last year SU won all thier games with killer D in the 4th and the continual running of Smith and Gulley. Even at the Pinstripe, the game was within 3 at the half. SU beat Mizz on the final drive late in the year.

I'm reading from fans saying how SU is getting lucky winning at the end of the game....I think it is more of the same from last year....and I have no problem with that style.

Three more wins a maybe a bowl game. Four more wins and it's a lock. Go Cuse!