• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should have the best record in MLB

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I guess at least they're still ahead of last years pace so that's progress and right in the thick of it. Frustrating as helll though they could be like 66-38 right now.:gaah:
*On the brighter side I get to see them on the MLB network tonight.:clap:

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate the fact that the only time we're on espn or mlb network is when we're either playing the yanks or sox...

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i definitely agree that we should have the best record in the game...but if we dont learn to beat the bad teams we're going to have a tough 2 weeks after this red sox series

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i definitely agree that we should have the best record in the game...but if we dont learn to beat the bad teams we're going to have a tough 2 weeks after this red sox series

I think they were on a few other times against Detroit and Texas i believe, so they're getting more coverage gradually. And yeah, why does the Houston and SD series scare more than Boston.:rollseyes:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dreaming if you think your team is better than my Red Sox.

Last year's Red Sox manager, Bobby "Not My" Valentine was the worst manager the Sox have had
since Don Zimmer back in the '70s. If Valentine had a clue about when to relieve pitchers...

There were some injury problems, I must admit, but Valentine was much worse.

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry sir...the Orioles r the reason terry francona is in Cleveland now...the Orioles r younger and hungrier then ur red sox...and take away bucholz whose now on the dl our pitching staff is better...our defense is the best in the league...2-6 right?

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox had a fantasy half season. They are old, tired, cast-offs from other teams that clearly have played over their heads.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dreaming if you think your team is better than my Red Sox.

Last year's Red Sox manager, Bobby "Not My" Valentine was the worst manager the Sox have had
since Don Zimmer back in the '70s. If Valentine had a clue about when to relieve pitchers...

There were some injury problems, I must admit, but Valentine was much worse.

Dreaming?

original.gif

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for the Sox that they caught us at the right time. I think we've got a three game set with them a month from now, and then six more in September. And you know what September is, when it comes to O's-Sox matchups, right guys? It's dash their hopes and crush their spirit time! :lol:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG, calfan810!

Francona is in Cleveland because of disagreements with someone in the Sox front office who
Francona thought was trying to become the Boston's de-facto GM. Baltimore had nothing to do with it.

It boiled down to a player personnel dispute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Oriole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox had a fantasy half season. They are old, tired, cast-offs from other teams that clearly have played over their heads.

Absolutely.

The Red Sox are feeling the pressure, and not responding to it well.

Big Sloppy showed how he is feeling the pressure last night...

Arguing with Pedroia...great team chemistry. Reminds me of when Valentine was their manager.

Gotta hope that Ortiz isn't suspended before today's game...like having his bat in the Red Sox lineup.

His bat couldn't even knock the bullpen phone out.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

The Red Sox are feeling the pressure, and not responding to it well.

Big Sloppy showed how he is feeling the pressure last night...

Arguing with Pedroia...great team chemistry. Reminds me of when Valentine was their manager.

Gotta hope that Ortiz isn't suspended before today's game...like having his bat in the Red Sox lineup.

His bat couldn't even knock the bullpen phone out.
the funny part was that pitch was called a strike since big freak was acting an ass . :laugh3: