• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

should have signed Incognito

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo got a great deal on this signing!!! The Skins should have gotten him....100K signing bonus.....900K non guarnteed salary, and with incentives another 350K +/-...

He is a Freaking Beast and would have fit in nicely next to Trent........

yes I know.....his history...but I would think he will be a good boy as this is probably his last chance

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo got a great deal on this signing!!! The Skins should have gotten him....100K signing bonus.....900K non guarnteed salary, and with incentives another 350K +/-...

He is a Freaking Beast and would have fit in nicely next to Trent........

yes I know.....his history...but I would think he will be a good boy as this is probably his last chance

With the new GM let's not worry about all of this "woulda shoulda" stuff nor that the team is not listening to any of our suggestions. Just sit back & watch it unfold & I believe that the team should be in good shape in a few years. Perhaps not - but I have faith & in many cases this will involve the team not going with ideas that many of us believe should be implemented.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is not the type of guy we need . he is 31 so as a FA i would have passed . his history just adds more problems

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is not the type of guy we need . he is 31 so as a FA i would have passed . his history just adds more problems

I would typically agree. However, in this case, he came at such a steal of a price, that I would have considered signing him, even if it was far a 2 year deal. First, he is better that any G we have on the roster, and second, it would have given us another year or two to develop long with rushing him into the line up. But, in general, I agree with you parameters on FA signings.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would typically agree. However, in this case, he came at such a steal of a price, that I would have considered signing him, even if it was far a 2 year deal. First, he is better that any G we have on the roster, and second, it would have given us another year or two to develop long with rushing him into the line up. But, in general, I agree with you parameters on FA signings.

this is a strong draft for o/lineman no need to add a another act to the circus . . i considered him and decided the pro's were outweighed by the cons

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that it is a good draft for O-line......this was a VERY team friendly contract....31 is old, but not too bad,.....

I realize this is a rebuild...but I would still like to win some games next year, and he could have helped.....

Nothing wrong with drafting a guy and letting the develope...that was the plan with the 2 guys last year, but....regarless of weather we like him....or not...He could have helped solidify the line for the next year or 2 WHILE those draft picks develop.....

Not 2nd guessing the FO...... Just saying......Dangit....that was a great contract for the Bills.....wish iot was the Skins....

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a strong draft for o/lineman no need to add a another act to the circus . . i considered him and decided the pro's were outweighed by the cons

The pros outweighting the cons means you would have signed him... I think the pros definetly outweigh the cons....And I bet he is NOT going to cause problems....This is probably his last chance and I would assume he knows it

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pros outweighting the cons means you would have signed him... I think the pros definetly outweigh the cons....And I bet he is NOT going to cause problems....This is probably his last chance and I would assume he knows it

The contract is written in such a way that even if he does act up, he is gone with no penalty. You are right, the bills got a great deal.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive stated in the past that i wanted him. doesnt seem like a big risk to me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i can only imagine the kind of questions the team gets with an alleged racist name signing an accused racist bully

he is 31 , hasnt played in a year , we dont need a stopgap player with a checkered past for a buck 98

np need to . you have lavou , you have long , you have a draft , stop gap with those players and dont entertain trouble

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with dad on this one. Keep that pos racist away from our locker room