• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shazier real karma

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly because you're crying about it. Why cry about something that you are actively engaging in?

And I haven't said shit about Shazier.

Who's crying about anything? You got people on here being pieces of shit saying that a man who tackled incorrectly got what he deserved when he couldn't feel his legs or walk. Fuck that and fuck everyone who's said that. I don't care if you said it or not, you're being a fucking douchebag. "Quite the higher ground your taking". Quite the fucking higher ground being taken on here about someone who was paralyzed. Noone is crying about anything. I'm yelling about something. The lack of fucking morality on this damn board.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying about anything? You got people on here being pieces of shit saying that a man who tackled incorrectly got what he deserved when he couldn't feel his legs or walk. Fuck that and fuck everyone who's said that. I don't care if you said it or not, you're being a fucking douchebag. "Quite the higher ground your taking". Quite the fucking higher ground being taken on here about someone who was paralyzed. Noone is crying about anything. I'm yelling about something. The lack of fucking morality on this damn board.

OMG - What are we going to do about the lack of morality around here? Holy shit, the internet might no longer be a moral place!!!

Is your response to every 'moral transgression' one in which you behave in exactly the way you find objectionable?

How exactly am I being a douchebag? Have I said one word about Shazier (besides hoping he's okay)?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG - What are we going to do about the lack of morality around here? Holy shit, the internet might no longer be a moral place!!!

Is your response to every 'moral transgression' one in which you behave in exactly the way you find objectionable?

How exactly am I being a douchebag? Have I said one word about Shazier (besides hoping he's okay)?

Oh just shut the fuck up. You got people on here who are pieces of shit saying a man got what he deserved when talking about being paralyzed from the neck down and you're worried about me calling them pieces of shit? If the mother fucking shoe fits.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you hope Burfict loses feeling in his legs

How are you different from these people talking shit on Shazier? How?

I'm the only one not wishing ill-will on these people.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you hope Burfict loses feeling in his legs

How are you different from these people talking shit on Shazier? How?

I'm the only one not wishing ill-will on these people.

I said that to show that's it a stupid fucking thing to say and how inhuman of a statement that is. To put the reality of those words into these fucktards brains, but apparently, common sense and just basic morality doesn't run too deep over here. To say a guy deserved life-changing injuries because he tackled poorly. It's un-fucking-believable people actually think that way.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that to show that's it a stupid fucking thing to say and how inhuman of a statement that is. To put the reality of those words into these fucktards brains, but apparently, common sense and just basic morality doesn't run too deep over here. To say a guy deserved life-changing injuries because he tackled poorly. It's un-fucking-believable people actually think that way.

This is the internet. And it's a message board. If you come looking for or expecting 'reality' you'll probably be disappointed.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the internet. And it's a message board. If you come looking for or expecting 'reality' you'll probably be disappointed.

I understand it's a message board on the internet. There should still be some sort of morality in a serious situation.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He chose to be cruel as fuck by leading with his helmet into the guys hip? You are a fucking idiot, boy. Aaron Rodgers had what's coming to him too. He should've thrown the ball sooner and avoided the hit.

Lmao. Yes, tough guy or girl or whatever you identify yourself with. He chose to lead with his helmet even though all players know its illegal. What part don't you understand genius? There was nothing illegal about the hit on Rodgers.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Yes, tough guy or girl or whatever you identify yourself with. He chose to lead with his helmet even though all players know its illegal. What part don't you understand genius? There was nothing illegal about the hit on Rodgers.

There was nothing illegal about the hit from Shazier either. There was no chance of helmet to helmet so no illegal hit either. He lead with his helmet to hit the dude on his hip, nothing illegal about it. Just a stupid attempt at tackling.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was nothing illegal about the hit from Shazier either. There was no chance of helmet to helmet so no illegal hit either. He lead with his helmet to hit the dude on his hip, nothing illegal about it. Just a stupid attempt at tackling.

Definitely poor technique. The thing is, he knows better. He is just asking for something bad to happen not only to the player he is tackling but to himself. The sport is violent and there are bad intentions but if someone plays with malice to injure another player and gets hurt himself in the process....then I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for him. Like I said, I don't wish no ill will on the man just mentioned how karma can be a mean bitch.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is straight asshole cancer. Why is this fucking troll still here?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sware there was a rule in the NFL that no player was allowed to lead with their helmet to make a tackle, none. Matter of fact, a runner with the ball is absolutely not allowed to lower his helmet and use it ram an opposing tackler either. I thought for sure they had completely ruled out being able to lower the crown of your helmet into a collision zone when attempting a tackle.

As a Buckeye fan and just all around caring type of guy, I hope Ryan is okay. No one deserves that and I have prayed for him. As a football fan in general, I hope he makes better decisions about his tackling and if he doesn't, I hope the NFL begins punishing or suspending him for his tackling technique. He knocked Bernard unconscious a couple years ago with that crown of the helmet to the face mask of Bernard in the playoff game. I could have done with out him hooping and hollering and celebrating with his teammates and taunting the fans while Bernard lay unconscious also.