• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shazier real karma

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
led with his helmet, tried to hurt receiver, got his real karma

as for all the illegal hits during this rivalry, 90% come from steelers, on purpose....you see that's not karma

look it up dummies

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are suspending Josh Malone for not being a soft enough target.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who can say anything ill of Ryan Shazier right now not knowing if the man is gonna walk or not is a fucking piece of shit.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying all along, I am and will be praying for him. I do not want to see any young man hurt like that no matter what. No matter how much I dislike him because of his antics in t he playoff game a couple years ago.

However, I am really not a Shazier fan anymore, even with me being a big OSU fan, mostly because I think he handled himself very poorly in the playoff game.

Plus, he needs to stop leading with that damn crown of the helmet to hit guys.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying all along, I am and will be praying for him. I do not want to see any young man hurt like that no matter what. No matter how much I dislike him because of his antics in t he playoff game a couple years ago.

However, I am really not a Shazier fan anymore, even with me being a big OSU fan, mostly because I think he handled himself very poorly in the playoff game.

Plus, he needs to stop leading with that damn crown of the helmet to hit guys.

Hence, why he is in the situation he is in now. I don't wish him any ill will but he is getting what he deserves. Karma is a mofo.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence, why he is in the situation he is in now. I don't wish him any ill will but he is getting what he deserves. Karma is a mofo.

He's getting what he deserves? Are you fucking kidding me right now? The guy lead with his head, bad move and he should know better. But that doesn't mean he deserves to not be able to feel his fucking legs.

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone who can say anything ill of Ryan Shazier right now not knowing if the man is gonna walk or not is a fucking piece of shit.

Fuck em. and fuck you. and fuck the Steelers. That is all.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I hope he's going to be fine.

But I do remember many many Steelers fan's laughing their asses off about Carson Palmer getting injured in a playoff game. I'll never forget how stupid Steeler's fans are.

So as for how the fans feel about it, I don't care.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I do remember many many Steelers fan's laughing their asses off about Carson Palmer getting injured in a playoff game.

It wasn't right then and it isn't right now.

Phil Tipton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sick for Shazier. His approach didn't really seem that egregious. It was almost a fluke how he got hurt.

As far as the media take on how awful and vicious the games between the Steelers and Bengals have become, well, let's take a step back. The Steelers have played this way for years and been credited with a tough, hard hitting defense. They have been the defense darlings of the league for years. The almighty Pittsburgh Steelers. The Bengals in the last few years have drafted players that are hard hitters and fearsome competitors. So now the Bengals play the Steelers game and they are a bunch of thugs. It is really very unfair. The rest of the division has just learned that you have to play like them to beat them.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting what he deserves? Are you fucking kidding me right now? The guy lead with his head, bad move and he should know better. But that doesn't mean he deserves to not be able to feel his fucking legs.

Yes, he is. He led with his helmet. They know they are not allowed to do that because of what can happen to them and the player they are doing it to. He chose to be a cruel f*#k. Life is being cruel back to him....karma.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was explaining the misused term 'karma' and what it really means dummie. I hope the prick gets his legs back, of course

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was Chris Henry ever do to karma?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he is. He led with his helmet. They know they are not allowed to do that because of what can happen to them and the player they are doing it to. He chose to be a cruel f*#k. Life is being cruel back to him....karma.

Well I guess you're a fucking piece of shit then.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess you're a fucking piece of shit then.

opinionated.gif

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the bungholes and their fans.

Yes, LOL indeed.

Thanks for stopping by man..... And thanks to Wisconsin for providing us with another memorable Big 10 title game. I can't get enough of that team!

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, LOL indeed.

Thanks for stopping by man..... And thanks to Wisconsin for providing us with another memorable Big 10 title game. I can't get enough of that team!

Not bad for a bunch of farmers. You have to admit, UW gave Ohio St a scare this last game.