• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shawn Watson to Pitt?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad they will be hiring Todd Graham.

Now it is time to hope for Shawn to go to Tulsa.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would rather see Watson go to Tulsa anyways, so he'll be close enough to Nebraska to drive up once in a while to give Pelini, and our next offensive coordinator some input with the offense! :D:rolleyes:;)

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By the way, I've heard that we were closer to losing Pelini than people want to believe. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The University of Connecticut
is accepting applications and nominations for multiple full-time Assistant Football Coach positions.
Responsibilities include: assist the Head Football Coach in the organization and administration of a Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) program including a commitment to the academic success of student-athletes; strict compliance with NCAA regulations; game preparation and the recruitment and evaluation of prospective student-athletes; development of student-athletes; community involvement; and other program duties as assigned by the Head Football Coach.
NOTES:
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience.

Central Michigan: Job Description
Assistant Football-Quarterbacks Coach: Central Michigan University, FBS member of the Mid-American Conference is accepting applications for a Quarterbacks coach. Position is full-time, twelve-month with benefit package. Bachelor’s degree required and masters preferred. Primary consideration given to candidates with collegiate coaching and recruiting experience, preferably at the Division I level. Demonstrated ability to successfully coach quarterbacks required. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Screening of applicants will begin immediately and search will remain open until filled. Responsibilities begin approximately January 24, 2011. Submit resume, cover letter and list of three references online at www.jobs.cmich.edu CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity within its community. (See Affirmative Action Office ). CMU was recently classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a doctoral research university.

Michigan State University is currently accepting qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Football Coach for the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. The purpose of this position is to coach and teach student-athletes in the fundamentals of offensive and defensive football systems employed by Michigan State University football program. This position also provides guidance to these student-athletes in conjunction with academic services towards good academic standing and graduation. This position will also help in the recruitment of appropriate student athletes with sound academic and character background to the University. Assist the Head Football Coach in planning and organizing all phases of a Division I-A program including game preparation and the recruitment and evaluation of prospective student-athletes; assists in monitoring academic progress and development of student-athletes; community involvement; and other program duties as assigned by the Head Football Coach.

The University of Mississippi Job Description
Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of the operation of a football program and adherence to NCAA, SEC and institutional rules and regulations. Bachelor's degree and successful experience in coaching/playing football at a highly competitive level. For more information and to apply, please go online to http//jobs.olemiss.edu.

:D:D:eek:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone have any ideas who we will get to replace Eckler? With the move to the B10 this is obviously a big position. I was glad to see David returning next year

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The University of Connecticut
is accepting applications and nominations for multiple full-time Assistant Football Coach positions.
Responsibilities include: assist the Head Football Coach in the organization and administration of a Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) program including a commitment to the academic success of student-athletes; strict compliance with NCAA regulations; game preparation and the recruitment and evaluation of prospective student-athletes; development of student-athletes; community involvement; and other program duties as assigned by the Head Football Coach.
NOTES:
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience.

Central Michigan: Job Description
Assistant Football-Quarterbacks Coach: Central Michigan University, FBS member of the Mid-American Conference is accepting applications for a Quarterbacks coach. Position is full-time, twelve-month with benefit package. Bachelor’s degree required and masters preferred. Primary consideration given to candidates with collegiate coaching and recruiting experience, preferably at the Division I level. Demonstrated ability to successfully coach quarterbacks required. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Screening of applicants will begin immediately and search will remain open until filled. Responsibilities begin approximately January 24, 2011. Submit resume, cover letter and list of three references online at www.jobs.cmich.edu CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity within its community. (See Affirmative Action Office ). CMU was recently classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a doctoral research university.

Michigan State University is currently accepting qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Football Coach for the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. The purpose of this position is to coach and teach student-athletes in the fundamentals of offensive and defensive football systems employed by Michigan State University football program. This position also provides guidance to these student-athletes in conjunction with academic services towards good academic standing and graduation. This position will also help in the recruitment of appropriate student athletes with sound academic and character background to the University. Assist the Head Football Coach in planning and organizing all phases of a Division I-A program including game preparation and the recruitment and evaluation of prospective student-athletes; assists in monitoring academic progress and development of student-athletes; community involvement; and other program duties as assigned by the Head Football Coach.

The University of Mississippi Job Description
Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of the operation of a football program and adherence to NCAA, SEC and institutional rules and regulations. Bachelor's degree and successful experience in coaching/playing football at a highly competitive level. For more information and to apply, please go online to http//jobs.olemiss.edu.

:D:D:eek:

hey BRS...fake ass bitch..

Shawn Watson is at Pitt now.. just hired as OC

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the BRS handle on Twitter a few times and wondered

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey BRS...fake ass bitch..

Shawn Watson is at Pitt now.. just hired as OC

I am lost here. Necroing a thread from 2011 to call out someone that hasn't posted in a very long time.

I do like the Shawn Watson at Pitt move though. Is that Colorado, Nebraska, Louisville, Texas, and Pitt? I will guess that he has made quite a bit of money from those jobs. If he was smart, he invested well

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am lost here. Necroing a thread from 2011 to call out someone that hasn't posted in a very long time.

I do like the Shawn Watson at Pitt move though. Is that Colorado, Nebraska, Louisville, Texas, and Pitt? I will guess that he has made quite a bit of money from those jobs. If he was smart, he invested well

The BRS thing is funny. He was on ESPN and here for 4-5 years claiming to be a former player and worked in the athletic dept. biggest troll ever

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was on ESPiN? I don't remember him at all.

I remember OmahaVinnie. Was that him also?