• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharapova suspended for 2 years

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look up and watch between pages, see what is going on. I do the same for golf.

Unless it is a really interesting match or final or something. Then it gets my full attention.

What book will you read during the FO?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad

she's hot

th

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What book will you read during the FO?
not sure, I go through books pretty quickly.

Been liking John Scalzi lately, so I might check out his latest.

or maybe Killers of the Flower Moon : the Osage murders and the birth of the FBI by David Grann

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I am sure many of the anti-inflammatories and decongestants I take are probably banned too.

What do you take, and why? If you don't mind sharing.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you take, and why? If you don't mind sharing.

I have lots of eye and nose problems (and I am getting old, LOL). Lots of NSAIDs of different types. No Ephedrine anymore though, not for a few years. Just got off of Flonase too. Had both Eye and Nose surgeries. Dont see me ever getting completely off of everything.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, she has always had too high of an error count.

i'd have to agree. before the shoulder injury, she could play play with power and consistency, and served like a beast. she could beat any anyone, henin, the william's, clisters. but ever since the shoulder issue she's never been the same, even though she's won a couple french's.

just took a look at her friday match, and it looks like the same old sharapova, flashes of brilliance, but too many errors.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd have to agree. before the shoulder injury, she could play play with power and consistency, and served like a beast. she could beat any anyone, henin, the william's, clisters. but ever since the shoulder issue she's never been the same, even though she's won a couple french's.

just took a look at her friday match, and it looks like the same old sharapova, flashes of brilliance, but too many errors.

Agree. I think that shoulder injury around 2009 changed her career.

She was less consistent and more error prone after that.

She's still had great runs, making several Australian Open Finals, a Wimbledon Final, 3 FO Finals with 1 title.

But her first serve % isn't the same anymore, and I think if you hit it in the middle, on any surface, she will likely hit it out.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I think that shoulder injury around 2009 changed her career.

She was less consistent and more error prone after that.

She's still had great runs, making several Australian Open Finals, a Wimbledon Final, 3 FO Finals with 1 title.

But her first serve % isn't the same anymore, and I think if you hit it in the middle, on any surface, she will likely hit it out.
she was something to watch early in her career. difficult for me to watch her now, though, with so many errors. her firing of connors makes me suspect of her dedication. seems at some point she became too much of a glam girl, doing only what was needed to keep her sponsors happy.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she was something to watch early in her career. difficult for me to watch her now, though, with so many errors. her firing of connors makes me suspect of her dedication. seems at some point she became too much of a glam girl, doing only what was needed to keep her sponsors happy.

I'm surprised she didn't use invisible tape to stick Sugarpova on her Swarovski co-branded Nike dress.