• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Shacks vs. Baby Bear

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh teh Tadd & his line-up roulette. Will it work? :noidea:

Matthew Nieto-Joe Thornton-Joe Pavelski
Patrick Marleau-Logan Couture-Tommy Wingels
Tomas Hertl-James Sheppard-Andrew Desjardins
John Scott-Adam Burish-Eriah Hayes

Marc-Edouard Vlasic-Justin Braun
Matt Irwin-Brent Burns
Jason Demers-Scott Hannan

Antti Niemi

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:cell: time for Doug Wilson to make thee call.....

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd say this teams problem isn't the first 2 lines nor goaltending. Nemo had 2 average showings one shit show of a game. Stalock had 2 outstanding games didnt see the rags game but tac threw him under the bus and said he sucked.

The 3 glaring problems 3rd and 4th lines and the defense is a fucking mess. I think the bottom 2 lines get sorted out especially when Ralphie gets back. Brown needs to get healthy desi,brown, and burrish are a good energy line.

But the D group is like a rudderless ship no ones taking charge of that group and leading it

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say this teams problem isn't the first 2 lines nor goaltending. Nemo had 2 average showings one shit show of a game. Stalock had 2 outstanding games didnt see the rags game but tac threw him under the bus and said he sucked.

The 3 glaring problems 3rd and 4th lines and the defense is a fucking mess. I think the bottom 2 lines get sorted out especially when Ralphie gets back. Brown needs to get healthy desi,brown, and burrish are a good energy line.

But the D group is like a rudderless ship no ones taking charge of that group and leading it

Interesting, since Robinson & Johnson are 2 of the best in the business. I know Burns is scoring, but he is a hot mess back in the Sharks zone.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Interesting, since Robinson & Johnson are 2 of the best in the business. I know Burns is scoring, but he is a hot mess back in the Sharks zone.
I'm talking about on ice, coaching clearly isn't the problem. On ice leadership some one needs to take charge and almost be a coach/general amongst his peers