• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously?!?!?!

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A game like that and NO ONE is on here!?!?! This is going to be a long season talking to myself. Where's Banks?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A game like that and NO ONE is on here!?!?! This is going to be a long season talking to myself. Where's Banks?

The few of us that are on here spend most of the time on the General CFB Board.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. thanks for the heads up.

Old Nole Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your not alone. It was a great game. Winston was fantastic. Defense needs to get a pass rush. The senior QB Savage is no slouch ! He played decent,made some nice throws on the first drive, but the young defense of FSU started to play better and forced errors on Pitt. Would of liked to see FSU score again.

Old Nole Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one out there that wants to talk about FSU football ? No comments, any comments?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this new scheme we will not see the dominant pass rushers that we have had the last few years. It is going to be more from the blitzes. The first game is not really a indicator of what the defense will look like overall. A lot of young people starting. On the Defensive side of the ball I wish that Joyner would have stayed at Safety. He is not great in one on one coverage. He is must better playing center field. Other than that I was happy with the defenses production the first game in a completely new system.

On the offensive side of the ball Bobby Hart needs to pull his head out of his butt. All the pressure that Pitt got on Jameis was from the RT position. A good note is that Karlos Williams is moving to RB full time now. This is a good thing for a couple of reasons. He is dynamic with the ball in his hands. With Pender being ineligible this year and Wilder having been banged up already it will help with depth and rotation.

Nick O'Leary has gained A LOT of weight and size. He is still athletic, but now looks like a TE that people will have to contend with as long as he holds on to the damn ball. Cameron Erving is blossoming into a damn good LT. Was really happy with his improvement from last year to this year. Abram did a great job replacing Pryor in his first game. I loved the play calling in the first game. I saw 6 plays that we did not run the previous 3 years. Nice to see this type of free play calling.

That is about it after one game.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap, there are other FSU fans on here!!!!! It seemed like I was the only one for years and then FSUManager showed up. I can't start threads from work, otherwise I'd be posting a lot of stories that I've read.

I'm so excited for this year. Seems like O'Leary will have a bigger part of the offensive scheme this year. Hopefully Winston doesn't let things get to his head and we lose some stupid game that we shouldn't have. I like the Jimbo is calling the offense this year.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked awesome. Seems that have a little trouble getting things started, but then just fucking take off.